6 Rainier Drive by debbie Macomber

6 Rainier Drive (original 2006; edition 2007)

by debbie Macomber

Member:AnneHudson
Title:6 Rainier Drive
Authors:debbie Macomber
Info:Recorded Books, LLC (2007), Edition: Unabridged Audio, Audio CD
Collections:Read
Rating:***

6 Rainier Drive by Debbie Macomber (2006)

A mystery was solved, a love story ended, and families were restored. I enjoyed this part of the Cedar Cover story. ( )
  rwilliams2911 | Jun 21, 2016 |
I tell ya', I just love this series. I picked up 6 Rainier Drive after a break from the Cedar Cove Series, and it was better than I remembered. This series tells the story of so many different lives, all connected through the small town of Cedar Cove.
I love the characters and the way that Debbie Macomber introduces new characters and then builds on them in later installments, all the while keeping the original characters so alive. Unfortunately, I was not fond of the Teri/Bobby story line that was developed in this installment. I found Bobby far too cliche. They are more of a focus in the next book, 74 Seaside Avenue. I am just hoping that the couple grows on me.
If you try this series you can expect clean romance, family drama, and a dose or two of mystery. Very good stuff indeed. ( )
  StephLaymon | Jan 26, 2016 |
Another installment of the ongoing story from Cedar Cove , WA. I do still enjoy them but perhaps Cedar Cove is wearing a bit thin.

Bookcrossing: http://www.bookcrossing.com/journal/8375683/
  wareagle78 | Jan 22, 2014 |
A continuation of the cedar cove series. Good book with still great character interactions. Wish I lived in Cedar Cove! ( )
  JaneAustenNut | Aug 23, 2013 |
Unfortunately, these books are becoming very bland. See my full review http://www.dnsmedia.co.uk/reviews/bookreviews/1164 ( )
  AnneHudson | Mar 2, 2013 |

Debbie Macomberprimary authorall editionscalculated
Burr, SandraReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Gallo, AndreaReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Martha Powers
My walking partner, fellow career dieter and best of all
My friend
Justine Gunderson woke suddenly from a deep sleep, with the vague sense that something was wrong.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 077832334X, Mass Market Paperback)

6 Rainier Drive
Cedar Cove, Washington

Dear Reader,
As you may have heard, we've recently had quite a shock. My husband, Seth, and I lost our business, The Lighthouse restaurant -- to arson. The investigation continues. The prime suspect is a young ex-employee named Anson Butler, who disappeared right after the fire.

So Seth and I are trying to sort out our lives. (And let me tell you, this kind of crisis is not good for a marriage.) In the meantime, life goes on for everyone else in Cedar Cove -- with marriages, births, reunions and even the occasional scandal. One of the most interesting pieces of news is that Cal, who works on Cliff Harding's ranch, is now rescuing wild mustangs from Wyoming.

I have to run -- I'm meeting an old friend, Warren Saget, for lunch. Let's talk soon, and I'll fill you in on everything that's happening in town!

Justine

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:06 -0400)

When Justine and Seth lose their restaurant, The Lighthouse, to arson, they must rebuild their lives and their marriage, while the residents of Cedar Cove go about their daily business, dealing with marriages, births, reunions, and scandals.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 133,423,467 books! | Top bar: Always visible