The Pi of Life: Essential Truths for…

The Pi of Life: Essential Truths for Creating Happiness, Wholeness, &…

by Roland Byrd

2None2,551,640 (1.5)None
Recently added byjustmejo, jlbraxto

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 061554052X, Paperback)

The Pi of Life: Essential truths for Creating Happiness, Wholeness, & Success in Life! The one without the tiger.

An Entertaining and Thought Provoking Journey Forged in the Fires of Rebirth as One Man Rose From the Ashes of His Life.
During a time of deep personal and spiritual transformation, Roland wrote many letters and emails to his wife, children, and his mentor. Later, while meditating, he realized the universal truths contained in these letters could motivate, inspire, and help others learn how to live happier, healthier lives. So Roland dove back into the letters, extracted the best parts, and then published the collection as The Pi of Life in October 2011.

"This book lifts me up and gives me hope." Ma Teresa Nunez Resendiz

"We all need to have daily reminders of our potential and life's possibilities for the amazing. This book is just that." Athena Harris

"This book is a must have for those who seek their personal best daily and strive to be the joyful beings God created us to be...In a world were darkness seems to be predominant, this book is a light." Violette L. Reid Author of The First Chronicle of Zayashariya: Out of Night, Angel Crush, and Violette Ardor: A Volume of Poetry

Brimming with Thoughts, Stories, and Insights, on topics from Spirituality and Healing to Wholeness and Success, The Pi of Life Opens Your Mind, Body, and Spirit to Your Unlimited Potential. It heals the heart and soothes the soul.

Page after page of thoughts, insights, and stories await to motivate and inspire you—most of them a page or less. So when you've got a few minutes to spare you'll pick up The Pi of Life, read a page or two, and go on with your day feeling uplifted and inspired!

The Pi of Life is full of Essential Truths that Gently Guide you to Happiness, Healing, Wholeness, and Success!

Come; Explore the Beauty of Your Creation!

A Personal Note from the Author:

When I first stepped on the path of personal growth, I never imagined I'd write books about the subject, let alone any book that would be considered self-help or personal development. But as my mind, body, and spirit transformed, I understood I must share the inspiration and knowledge I received.

Keeping the lessons I learned about personal transformation and spirituality to myself was simply unthinkable!

With The Pi of Life I wanted to create an inspirational and motivational book that's fun and easy to read, a book that lifts your heart and spirits anytime you pick it up!

Did I succeed?

That's for you to decide.

Please enjoy the journey!

You Are The Master of Your Destiny!
Roland

P.S. As to the main title, "The Pi of Life"; I believe every human has limitless potential. Since Pi is an irrational number—it can never be factored to a conclusion and is therefore limitless—I thought it a fitting title.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:06 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,305,291 books! | Top bar: Always visible