Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Sequential Spelling, Volume 1 DVD-Rom NEW 2.0 Version (Classic Series, 1)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 156400080X, DVD-R)This automated version of DVD is comparable to the book version, with some notable differences. Though the program can be used as-is, it is recommended that the DVD be bought in a bundle with the teacher's book of Sequential Spelling and the Student Response Book for Sequential Spelling.
* The students can learn spelling on their own, with minimal assistance from the teacher, while still getting the benefits of AVKO's multi-sensory system.
* Each word presented in the series is pronounced, used in a contextual sentence, and then pronounced again You won't have to think of our own sentences anymore or look them up in AVKO's Word Families in Sentence Context.
* Young children can use the program (as long as they can pause and re-start the DVD playing program on your computer). A reading or spelling ability of about 2nd grade is necessary to use Sequential Spelling effectively (a child's ability to use the computer-based version of Sequential Spelling is up to the discretion of the instructor).
* After the student attempts the spelling of each word, the word is displayed on the screen, with the word families, prefixes, suffixes, and consonant blends in contrasting colors for easy processing of the word family's pattern.
* Each lesson has a "Check List" that the teacher can use to review the student's work for the day -- even without purchasing a copy of the book.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:12:05 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.