Marrying Mallory by Diane Craver

Marrying Mallory

by Diane Craver

811,035,133 (4)None

MARRYING MALLORY by Diane Craver is an interesting Christian Contemporary Romance. It is a poignant story of a young divorcee,Mallory,the consequences of divorce,betrayal,forgiveness,healing,remarriage,faith,second chances, and friendship.”Marrying Mallory” is written with a wonderful cast of characters,who are human,believable,and show us that even Christians have moments of doubt. While, “Marrying Mallory” is a Christian Contemporary Romance,it is not a “preachy” story,but a story that shows the downfalls of life,and that faith is accepting things we can not change as well as some things we can change. Regardless,of what happens “life goes on”. A sweet romance! Received for an honest review from the author. Details can be found at the author’s website,and My Book Addiction and More.
RATING: 4
HEAT RATING:Sweet: No sex or scenes of physical intimacy except some kissing. No graphic violence or profanity.
REVIEWED BY: AprilR,My Book Addiction and More ( )
  MyBookAddiction | May 18, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,201,643 books! | Top bar: Always visible