Allergies, and Awesome You: Believe You Can…

Allergies, and Awesome You: Believe You Can Get There Too!

by Dr. Atul N. Shah

212,551,640 (4)None
Recently added bymycoziecorner, LizzieBeth95

No tags.

Allergies are a part of life. Some experience it more so than others. Most often than not, it’s the younger generation that feels the weight of what’s it like to live with allergies day in and day out.

Most of us believe that there’s no actual way in which to get rid of ails us, but there is. Atul N. Shah has shown us that it’s very much possible to live allergy-free. How do we do that? By subjecting ourselves to repeated treatments of the allergy in order to develop an immunity against it. Granted, it takes time to be rid of an allergy, but the thought of not having to live with them every day is appealing and something we all strive to do.

By following simple steps and guidelines, we’re able to achieve an allergy-free life. It doesn’t matter what kind of allergy you’re susceptible to/suffer from, there’s a wide variety of treatments available to help you get rid of them. To do that, you just have to recognize the symptoms and seek the proper help for your allergies.

Keep in mind that once you start the treatments, there’s no stopping them until your doctor gives you the ok to stop taking them. An allergy-free life is certainly attainable if we put our minds to it. Not having to worry about having to take medications every day just to combat the allergies effects is something we all want to achieve. Help is there. We just have to make the effort to obtain it.

While this is a beautifully illustrated book tailored towards helping children understand what allergies are and what they can to combat their effects, a person of any age can use it to better understand their ailments and how to seek the proper care. I think Atul did a wonderful job in breaking down the subject so that children can easily understand it. The graphics lent the reader an easy understanding of what they can do to live an allergy-free life.

The bonus material included with the book which explains allergies, treatments, and how one can make their living quarters allergy-free was quite informative. It allows the readers to full grasp the concept of how to better oneself in order to lead a stress-free and allergy-free life. I enjoyed the book very much and recommend it for reading. ( )
  LizzieBeth95 | May 19, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,620,612 books! | Top bar: Always visible