The New Avengers, Volume 3 by Brian Michael…

While it had some fun moments, this was an absolute mess from a storytelling perspective. ( )
  SESchend | Sep 6, 2017 |
New Avengers vs Dark Avengers again. The Dark Avengers already weren't my thing, and I thought Osborn gaining power the first time strained credibility, but this goes even farther. Osborn is an escaped criminal, and by all appearances is still just that, yet manages to muster up a following and public opinion, based on some un-depicted something. The art is decent, however, and I'm enjoying most of the New Avengers characters, though. ( )
  teknognome | Nov 14, 2016 |
This was another one of those it's been so long since I requested it that I barely remember the storyline....but once Norman Osborne started acting crazy pants I remembered what was going on. The good thing is that this caught me right up to Avengers vs X-Men so now I can just pick up with the comic books. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
Please do not combine The New Avengers: Secrets & Lies with The New Avengers Deluxe, Volume 3 which is an omnibus, or with The New Avengers, Volume 3 which collects a different series.

Get ready for some old-school Avengers blockbuster action as Norman Osborn returns in a blistering new storyline! HAMMER is becoming a force to be reckoned with and the followers of Osborn are ready. The New Avengers/HAMMER showdown is one for the record books - and heralds the return of the Dark Avengers! What insanity is about to be unleashed on the world and what can the Avengers do to stop it?! And wait until you find out who is behind the Dark Avengers' masks! Actually, wait until the Avengers find out who is behind the masks!

COLLECTING: New Avengers 16.1, 17-23

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:32 -0400)

With the help of legions of disaffected former H.A.M.M.E.R. agents, Norman Osborn has made an epic jailbreak. Now free to rebuild his dark army, Osborn has assembled minions from A.I.M., Hydra and the Hand to take on the Avengers. He's even got the media on his side, and people are listening. And he has another weapon the Avengers may not be able to beat: the new Dark Avengers. Every bit as powerful and far more evil than the original incarnation, Norman's new team is dead-set on destroying the Avengers!… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,711,622 books! | Top bar: Always visible