The Knight (The Dark Elf of Syron, #2) by…

The Knight (The Dark Elf of Syron, #2)

by Laura Lond

631,268,033 (3.75)None

No tags.

A solid fantasy read! Loved the characters, especially Fredric and Alvacor. I can't wait to read more from this series! ( )
  madamediotte | Dec 10, 2012 |
The Knight (The Dark Elf of Syron, #2) by Laura Lond
4 STARS I liked the Knight book 2 as well as the first. Did not want to put the book down till I finshed reading it. I hope book 3 is out now or soon because I want to read it. The Govenor after his two visits with the dark Elf scares him and when he is drunk opens his mouth to his brother and tells him he did not win on his own. Sir Fredric comes back when his brother Malgrid is sober and asks him what he meant. Malgrid refused than Sir Fredric will go to the prison and ask the Dark Elf himself. Sir Fredric has honor,bravery and courage. I like him. its full of drama, fantasy and moral codes. I was given this ebook to read in exchange of honest reviews from Librarything. 47 pages. ( )
  rhonda1111 | Jul 24, 2012 |
This book - along with The Prisoner (book 1 of The Dark Elf of Syron) - was an excellent read. I really enjoyed it. The characters were different from each other but worked really well and I found myself really into the story. I would say this needs to be read after the first book - this books follows the first logically - and i also want to know what happens next. I wanted to comment on the most interesting character but I'm finding each character has been developed in such an intriguing way, I like all of them for something and dislike all of them for something too, and for me, that's a huge plus in any story.
Anyway, it's hard to describe how good the book was without giving away the story so I would just recommend reading it! :-) ( )
  ritakhavich | Jul 2, 2012 |

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Laura Lond's book The Knight (The Dark Elf of Syron, #2) was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Laura Lond is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,490,344 books! | Top bar: Always visible