Assassin by Matthew Iden

Assassin

by Matthew Iden

In a fantasy/historic short story I begin with an honest amount of skepticism that the story can be told effectively in such a short amount of writing as this particular genre can be quite intricate in detail and significance. However this author has succeeded with flying colors. It is well written with an element of mystery and anticipation and once the story concludes it causes the reader to think. ( )
  LiteraryChanteuse | Jan 27, 2016 |
I adored the way this one strung me along and tricked me. As Iden says in his note at the end, to talk about this in detail is to spoil it. Suffice it to say that in the space of really a short story, Iden had me intrigued, worried, and finally shocked -- all in those good ways you can get with a well-crafted short story. ( )
  shanaqui | Apr 9, 2013 |
Really quick read. Unexpected ending. Author narrative at the end. ( )
  tometender | Oct 28, 2012 |
Really quick read. Unexpected ending. Author narrative at the end. ( )
  tometender | Oct 28, 2012 |
  LiteraryChanteuse | Jun 1, 2012 |

Matthew Iden is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,644,880 books! | Top bar: Always visible