Secret Feelings by Abdulla Kazim

by Abdulla Kazim

113,689,591NoneNone
Recently added bygilnambatac

No tags.

Secret Feelings by Abdulla Kazim is one of the romance novels that tinges every nerve in my body. It makes me hate and love and laugh. Every character really grips in myself and like a coffee stain, it is very hard to get it away till now.

Noordin, one of the main characters, reminds me of a friend who is so desperate to have a love affair. He reminds me of a friend that I laugh about because he tries to court every girl he knew and I pity him for that. Really! He is so desperate that I fear him, for he also tries to get my love. So bad right? Like Noordin, a creation of Mr. Kazim, he makes me pity and hate him too. He is desperate to have a love affair but he is so slow in getting the girl he wanted. He won't speak up to the girl! Noordin makes me irritated. Honestly. If I will be asked, this is a good sign, for Kazim really got the emotion and the feeling of the reader. Other characters, Liv, Angeline and Sarah, also got my emotions. Good job there by Mr. Kazim.

See more of my review: http://hailgil.blogspot.com/2012/05/review-secret-feelings-by-abdulla-kazim.html
  gilnambatac | May 22, 2012 |

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,730,051 books! | Top bar: Always visible