Taming the Vampire by Chloe Hart

Taming the Vampire

by Chloe Hart

good short story...defiantly had the makings of a longer story, could have had more background on the green fae, the Absinthe, Jack Morgan's background etc. I enjoyed it and it did get steamy towards the end ( )
  kerbytejas | Mar 25, 2016 |
Not a horrible story, but I wanted to throttle the main character, Liz, THE ENTIRE TIME! I can't put my finger on it, but she was absolutely annoying and her complete turnaround of attitude towards her vampire friend (or non-friend, I can't decide) just baffled me. I also thought the reason they had to have sex in the book was hilarious and wonder if in the second book they'll also have to have sex for a certain reason.

Read more reviews on my blog, Reading In Winter:

This was a free book I picked up from Kindle on October 2, 2012. ( )
  KristilynRW | Mar 29, 2013 |
Liz Marlowe is part Green Fae Clan, a very small part, and they are demon hunters. Jack Morgan is a vampire who has teamed up with the Green Fae Clan to destroy rogue demons. Liz is not allowed to kill Jack but they really seem to hate each other ... but there is also incredible chemistry behind that hate. With an unknown evil facing Boston, Liz approaches Jack with a crazy spell to give them an advantage in tracking and killing this evil which puts them very up close and personal, where their true feelings might be harder to hide behind acts of distain.

This was a pretty good short novella. Taming the Vampire is packed full of chemistry, plot and witty verbal attacks. For a novella it hits the mark, 4 stars.
  tometender | Oct 28, 2012 |

tometender | Oct 28, 2012 |

Demon hunter Liz Marlowe and vampire Jack Morgan have hated each other from the moment they met. But when a powerful enemy threatens their beloved city of Boston, they form a reluctant alliance. It's supposed to be temporary--just one night, in fact. But as the tension between them builds to the breaking point, neither is prepared for what happens next. Book 1 of the Blood and Absinthe series.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,922,332 books! | Top bar: Always visible