Arcania (Trial by Fire, #1) by Liz Maverick

Arcania (Trial by Fire, #1)

by Liz Maverick

312,001,085 (4)None

I really liked Arcania. I don’t have sisters but I can imagine what it is like being a twin and always living in the shadow of the ‘good’ twin. The parents are absent in this book but that seems to be the norm for the magical children in this universe. Arcania deals with magic, and alternate realities and the choose your own path style that Coliloquy provides makes the reading more enjoyable. It feels more high stakes, like what I choose effects the storyline and my reading experience.

There is a love story, a familial drama and a delightful catty relationship with another warrior. Our MC must find new friends, learn to control a power that doesn’t belong to her and solve the mystery of her sister’s death all at once. If you have a Kindle e-ink device you should read it.

Blurb: Arcania: Trial by Fire is a rapid story line with high stakes that will leave the reader breathless with their choices. ( )
  Bookaliciouspam | Sep 20, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,751,415 books! | Top bar: Always visible