Old Paint by Megan Lindholm

Old Paint

by Megan Lindholm

511,436,638 (3.83)None
Recently added byValashain, joe.basile.5, ringman

...In the end, Old Paint is not really about technology. The relationship between the mother and her father is the core of the story. By using a young character to relay the story, our understanding of that relationship deepens gradually. The car is just a piece of machinery, but one that comes with a strong emotional attachment. It is a story that ends with both an understanding of how an object can evoke such strong emotions and a feeling that things turned out for the best. It's a very satisfying read.

Full Random Comments review. ( )
  Valashain | Jan 29, 2017 |
I was only nine when it happened, so I may not have the details absolutely right.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,201,634 books! | Top bar: Always visible