Anything Can Be Dangerous by James Roy Daley

Anything Can Be Dangerous

by James Roy Daley

Scary Fun

What a pleasant surprise this anthology was. The author had me from the first page and I couldn't stop reading. My favorite of the 4 short stories is "Feeding Frenzy." It was scary fun and refreshingly original. I'll definitely be reading all Matt Hults books! ( )
  imaginationzombie | Sep 28, 2014 |
I decided to read this before starting the author's novel Husk. This collection contains four short stories (which in my estimation average about 40 pages each) as well as a sample from Husk and some other books from the publisher. It's a nice package - the shorts are long enough so that you feel you've read something before the samples start. They also demonstrate that Matt Hults is one sick puppy, and if these are any indication, I'm going to enjoy Husk. His twisted imagination is right up my alley.

I didn't read through the entirety of all the samples, but there are a couple that got my attention, and I plan to follow up and read those novels. ( )
  CWatkinsNash | Sep 23, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,606,814 books! | Top bar: Always visible