Big Game by C. J. Ellisson

Big Game

by C. J. Ellisson

Series: V V Inn (3)

162615,960 (5)None

C. J. Ellisson has written another wonderful saga continuing the tale of Alexandria and Rafe and the VV Inn. While the master's away, the werewolves want to come and play. They arrive thinking they'll have fun hunting big game. Only thing... well that would be giving too much away. Mean while, in Argentina, Alexandra doesn't realize she's the one being hunted.
There are so many twists and turns, this reader didn't want to put the book down. Which made it hard for the family that wanted to eat every once in a while.
Another great read from C.J. and hopefully soon, we'll get another installment of this great series. ( )
  KatrinaH | Nov 16, 2013 |
First of all, let me say that I don't normally read paranormal books. Next, let me say that this series drew me in and captured me big time! I read the first book in the series and I was very intrigued with the characters, and it has just gotten better with each book. This third book is a great continuation of the story and it just makes me wonder what is going to happen next. But don't worry, it doesn't leave it at a cliffhanger. This story is resolved and I think most people will agree with me that technically there doesn't 'need' to have another book, it's just that we all 'want' another book. And after you give this series a chance, you will see what I mean.
The writing keeps improving with each book and the story line is fun. It's not simplistic but it's not something that is hard to read either. The different points of view are fun, I have always enjoyed seeing what everyone was thinking. The only thing that might be considered a drawback happens when you have to stop reading in the middle of a chapter and forget which character is speaking then. The best solution to that of course, is to just read it in one sitting. So send the kids off to school or a friend's house and pick up this book. You might want to send them off anyway as this is not a kid friendly book. It does have some graphic sex scenes but they are spicy and juicy, not dirty and nasty.
Five stars! I can't wait for the next book. I hope you enjoy as much as I have. ( )
  astridz55 | May 23, 2012 |

C. J. Ellisson is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,415,719 books! | Top bar: Always visible