A Brewing Storm by Richard Castle

A Brewing Storm

by Richard Castle

I'd really like to know who the ghost writer is for these. Suffice to say, they have done a very good job of creating a tie-in novel(ella) that could make Ric Castle a #1 Bestseller. ( )
  TysonAdams | Jun 20, 2017 |
I had many fellow Castle fans around me gush about this book and I was excited to grab this as my first entry into the "Richard Castle" legacy we hear so much about in the show. I was bitterly disappointed. Flat, predictable, bland characters that are just walking stereotypes, short, and so underwhelming. It came off as a rushed story a high schooler would write.

Either I was expecting far too much or the Castle fans near me have little to no standards. ( )
  FairestEve | Jul 29, 2016 |
Too short, but there will be a sequel in July 2012, hopefully longer. ( )
  Ingo.Lembcke | Oct 27, 2015 |
I've always enjoyed the castle Series. I decided to read the Derrek Storm series. The book is about a "Retired" Clandestine services CIA agent Derek storm who is pulled in to solve a kidnapping stepson of a high profile senator who happens to head the intelligence committee. Turns out that the senior has got himself involved into with a fugitive Russian who had bribed the senator for something in return. The Step son's fiance has a story of her own and tries to steal the bribe money using the kidnapping as a disguise.
Everything in the book was good. The plot was beautifully woven. My only complaint - No proper credit to the real writer. Ghost writers are not my thing. ( )
  bookandink | Aug 19, 2015 |
  bookandink | Aug 19, 2015 |

Is contained in

When Derrick Storm needed to leave the CIA, he couldn't just retire. He had to fake his own death. So when his former boss calls in an old favor that will bring Storm out of early retirement and back to Washington to investigate a high-profile kidnapping, he knows there must be more at stake than the life of a senator's son. Working alongside, but not exactly with, bombshell FBI investigator April Showers, Storm must make sense of a confusing flurry of ransom notes and a complicated web of personal relationships and international politics. He'll get to the bottom of the kidnapping, but the storm is still brewing… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,140,673 books! | Top bar: Always visible