Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley

Motorcycle Man

by Kristen Ashley

Motorcycle Man
5 Stars

After Tyra Masters spends a night of passion in the arms of Kane “Tack” Allen, leader of the Chaos motorcycle club, she is convinced that she has found the man of her dreams. Unfortunately, Tack does not share this conviction and easily dismisses her from his bed and his mind. Upon learning that Tyra is his new office manager, Tack attempts to fire her, but Tyra stands her ground and Tack soon realizes that their one night stand is about to become a whole lot more…

It is safe to say that Motorcycle Man not only lives up to its hype, but exceeds it.

Tack initially comes across as a complete jerk and there are moments when it is difficult to grasp what Tyra sees in him beyond his bad-ass biker persona. However, as the story progresses, more of Tack inner life is revealed and his connection with Tyra grows from the physical into the emotional.

Tara is an incredible heroine who has the temper to match her red hair. She not only holds her own against Tack’s alpha male superiority and possessiveness, but out maneuvers him again and again. It is a pleasure to see a man with such definite ideas about how a woman should react fall so hard for a mouthy spitfire who does not fit into the mold.

The secondary characters are wonderful as usual. None of the men in Tack’s club know quite what to make of Tyra and it is fun seeing them fall at her feet when she proves herself to them over and over. Tack’s teenage children, Rush and Tabby, are sweet and prove once again that Ashley knows how to write about kids, but the real highlight is the bond that has formed between the other dream men of the series - Hawk, Brock and Mitch.

The plot revolving around the Russian mob continues in a surprising direction and the resolution involves some truly heart-wrenching moments.

All in all, a fantastic conclusion to the series and I look forward to reading all of Ashley’s books in the near future. ( )
  Lauren2013 | Nov 19, 2016 |
Good characterization and also great comradery between all the alpha men of previous books. ( )
  CindySnS | Oct 26, 2016 |
One of my favorite Kristen Ashely books so far. Still have the grammar errors, but if I can get over that an enjoy the story anyway, anyone can. The plot and characters followed the usual line for Ashley books but damn if I can't stop reading them. ( )
  GoldenDarter | Sep 15, 2016 |
Wowzers!

Who could ever get tired of a HOT GUY and a kidnapping. Kristen Ashley's Books are funny and brilliant and let me tell you Tack was no exception... I am still trying to figure out who my favorite is but I think I have quite a few more to go sooo. Chaos is next :) ( )
  Angel.Carter | Aug 11, 2016 |
Decidí leer este libro porque casi todas las reseñas que leí dicen: "5 ", asi que pensé no puede ser malo.

Y realmente no es malo, pero es uno de esos libros de los que lees tantas cosas buenas que te creas altas expectativas... Y luego resulta que no es lo que esperabas.

Yo le doy un 2.5. Me gustó, pero normal, podría nunca haberlo leido y mi vida no cambiaría para nada. La culpa no es de la trama, ni de los personajes, ni de la escritura. Es una desición puramente personal.

Con este libro comprobé que no soy la mayor fanatica de las historias que giran en torno a los clubs de motocicletas. No termino de aceptar su rudeza. Asi que tal vez por eso no funciono para mi. Para todos los que les guste este tema puede ser bueno.
  Glire | Jun 22, 2016 |
Dear Ms. Ashley:

You were easily my biggest discovery this year, and probably my favorite. Sure, I gnash my teeth and moan about the editing and the weird writing ticks that you have, but I read your books over and over and I pimp them relentlessly on Twitter. So, as I started to come up with my Top 10 for 2012, I realized that I would have to include a Kristen Ashley book. I’ve read almost all of your books, and easily my favorite, the one I’ve re-read and recommended more than any other, is Motorcycle Man.

Tyra Masters has had enough drama to last a lifetime. Now she's back on track and looking forward to her new, quiet life--until she meets the man of her dreams...unfortunately, he's also her new boss. Kane "Tack" Allen has a rule. He doesn't employ someone he's slept with, so when he learns he spent the night with Tyra, his new office manager, he quickly fires her. Yet when Tyra stands up to him, Tack is intrigued, and tells her she can keep her job on one condition: no more sex. Ever. But as things heat up between them, Tack finds that he'll be the one breaking the rules.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,459,227 books! | Top bar: Always visible