Kane (A Kane Novel) by Steve Gannon

Kane (A Kane Novel)

by Steve Gannon

I received this free audiobook from the author in exchange for an honest review. I was hooked from the first chapter and had difficulty pulling myself away. George Kuch does an excellent job as narrator and I found him easy to listen to. This is another exciting and action packed police thriller by Steve Gannon. It is obvious that Steve Gannon has done a great deal of research into police work and serial killers. The characters are fully developed. The author lets us see a very human and vulnerable side of Dan Kane, his doubts and insecurities. He also lets us see the dynamics within the Kane family, their secrets, losses, love for each other, and relationships. I’m anxious to read the next book in this series to see what develops next in the Kane family. ( )
  iadam | Aug 29, 2015 |

"From Amazon bestselling author Steve Gannon, a thriller that will keep you up all night . . . but make sure to lock your doors and windows first."
Los Angeles is terrorized by a series of murders. One man can stop the killer: Detective Daniel Kane. But for Kane--devastated by personal tragedy and haunted by a secret that could destroy his family--to do so may cost him everything, even his life . . .

At times chilling, funny, and occasionally brutal, Kane is a nonstop thriller filled with complex characters, surprising twists, and unforgettable scenes. From a political firestorm that sends the investigation spinning out of control to an unexpected, breathtaking climax, Kane will keep you in suspense until the turn of the final heart-pounding page.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:02:09 -0400)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,140,248 books! | Top bar: Always visible