Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
CLEP Principles of Management
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0738601241, Paperback)
REA … Real review, Real practice, Real results.
An easier path to a college degree – get college credits without the classes.
CLEP PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
Based on today’s official CLEP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the CLEP?
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Set up a flexible study schedule by following our easy timeline
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Study what you need to know to pass the exam
* The book's on-target subject review features coverage of all topics on the official CLEP exam, including operational and functional aspects of management, human resources, contemporary topics, and more
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 2 full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Specially Written for Solo Test Preparation!
REA is the acknowledged leader in CLEP preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP titles and software available. Most titles are also offered with REA's exclusive TESTware software to make your practice more effective and more like exam day. REA's CLEP Prep guides will help you get valuable credits, save on tuition, and advance your chosen career by earning a college degree.
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:13:42 -0400)
Earn College Credit with REA's Test Prep for CLEP* Principles of Management Everything you need to pass the exam and get the college credit you deserve. CLEP* is the most popular credit-by-examination program in the country, accepted by more than 2,900 colleges and universities. For over 15 years, REA has helped students pass the CLEP* exam and earn college credit while reducing their tuition costs. Our CLEP* test preps are perfect for adults returning to college (or attending for the first time), military service members, high-school graduates looking to earn college credit, or home-schooled students with knowledge that can translate into college credit. There are many different ways to prepare for the CLEP* exam. What's best for you depends on how much time you have to study and how comfortable you are with the subject matter. Our test prep for CLEP* Principles of Management and the free online tools that come with it, will allow you to create a personalized CLEP* study plan that can be customized to fit you: your schedule, your learning style, and your current level of knowledge. Here's how it works: Diagnostic exam at the REA Study Center focuses your study Our online diagnostic exam pinpoints your strengths and shows you exactly where you need to focus your study. Armed with this information, you can personalize your prep and review where you need it the most. Most complete subject review for CLEP* Principles of Management Our targeted review covers all the material you'll be expected to know for the exam and includes a glossary of must-know terms. Two full-length practice exams The online REA Study Center gives you two full-length practice tests and the most powerful scoring analysis and diagnostic tools available today. Instant score reports help you zero in on the CLEP* Principles of Management topics that give you trouble now and show you how to arrive at the correct answer-so you'll be prepared on test day. REA is the acknowledged leader in CLEP* preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP* titles available. Our test preps for CLEP* exams help you earn valuable college credit, save on tuition, and get a head start on your college degree.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.