Word Spirit Power: What Happens When You…

Word Spirit Power: What Happens When You Seek All God Has to Offer

by R. T. Kendall, Charles Carrin, Jack Taylor

91950,433 (5)None

No tags.

I struggled getting into this book in the beginning, partly because I had too many things going at the same time and secondly not knowing where RT Kendall was headed and what he actually truly believed.

However, the more I was determined to read the book
and I read, the more I wanted to read! By the time I reached Power, I couldn't put it down.

I received the Holy Spirit as a teenage and over the years, I have seen His work active in my life, even at times when I had fallen away.

I am so hungry for a renewed anointing, and as one of the authors said for himself, I feel it stirring just under the surface.

I am excited and as I pray I will take inventory, knowing the Holy Spirit is actively at work in my life and ministry. ( )
  slhayes | Jul 2, 2016 |

R. T. Kendallprimary authorall editionscalculated
Carrin, Charlesmain authorall editionsconfirmed
Taylor, Jackmain authorall editionsconfirmed

Proven Formula for a Balanced, Effective Christian Life

Too often churches emphasize the Bible without welcoming the work of the Holy Spirit, who inspired the Bible. Or they focus on seeking manifestations of the Spirit while neglecting sound Bible teaching. The result: a schism in their faith lives in which they cut God--and his power--out of Christianity's equation. How can God draw a lost world to his Son through people who are powerless?

With over 170 years of diverse ministry experience among them, respected veteran leaders R. T. Kendall, Charles Carrin, and Jack Taylor restore balance to the Christian walk. They show that when the Word is faithfully preached and the Holy Spirit warmly welcomed, the Lord manifests his power, bringing salvation, miracles, healings, heart understanding, and much more. Only when Christians honor the Word and the Spirit can they lead empowered, fruitful lives.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:01:44 -0400)

Chosen Books

An edition of this book was published by Chosen Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,756,288 books! | Top bar: Always visible