Bound by the Vampire by Chloe Hart

Bound by the Vampire

by Chloe Hart

Even better then book 1!!

And it was great. My only disappointment was I was going into this needing more on the couple in book 1. But it's not but I like this one more then them. But Liz and Jack do make an appearance but it's not about them it's about Celia and. Still 5 stars from me. ( )
  AmberGraceKoch | Oct 3, 2017 |
Good plot, filled in some of the questions i had from the first book - but seemed shorter, and was not as steamy as the first story. Did leave it open for follow on book or story....lets see what happens... I would like to read more - whats in the works? ( )
  kerbytejas | Mar 25, 2016 |

Celia Albright, a Fae spellcaster, is having a very bad day. She's being targeted by an unknown assassin, and she goes to the only person in Boston who might be powerful enough to help her: vampire Evan Grant. Soon, Celia and Evan find themselves caught up in an adventure neither of them expected - and an attraction neither of them is prepared for. Book 2 of the Blood and Absinthe series.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,415,163 books! | Top bar: Always visible