If You Were Mine by Bella Andre

Nice read, but nothing special. I thought Heathers motive for not trusting any man was pretty weak. Also, Zach's gesture at the auction may have been very romantic, it was also pretty stupid money-wise.
2,5 * ( )
  Marcella1717 | Jan 22, 2016 |
4.5 stars Zach is by far the sexiest Sullivan yet! ( )
  TexasBookLover7 | Jun 16, 2015 |
Zach Sullivan is puppy sitting for his brother. He gets help from Heather Linsey with training the puppy. Both have sworn off love for different reasons. With encouragement from his siblings and mother, Zach takes the chance to fall in love. He convinces Heather that he will always love her and they become engaged. I love this series of book about the large Sullivan family and how each sibling falls in love with the love and support of the family. ( )
  Coltfan18 | Feb 28, 2015 |
I think this one is my favorite right there with Gabe's book. Zach and Heather had their sweet moments, hot moments, sexy and swoony moment. Even Atlas and Cuddles were cute together. And I cried in the end. Incredible! ( )
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |
  msralways | Aug 19, 2014 |

The last thing Zach Sullivan wants is to take care of his brother's new puppy for two weeks. Until he meets the dog trainer, that is. Heather is bright, beautiful, and he can't stop thinking about her. Unfortunately, she just might be the only woman on earth who wants nothing to do with him.… (more)

LibraryThing Member Giveaway

Bella Andre's book IF YOU WERE MINE (The Sullivans #5 contemporary romance) was available from LibraryThing Member Giveaway.

Bella Andre is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,991,376 books! | Top bar: Always visible