Anomaly (The Tri-Realms Saga, #1) by K C…

Anomaly (The Tri-Realms Saga, #1)

by K C King

194537,190 (4.14)1 / 1

I really liked the plot and story line of this book. I think it is nicely written. I did however, feel that her writing could be a little down to earth, there were some scenes that I had to reread... causing me to disconnect with the main character. With that said, I thoroughly enjoyed the direction of this book and the kissing scenes :) ( )
  asgwilli | Dec 2, 2013 |
  asgwilli | Dec 2, 2013 |
deleting reviews if you want to take a look at them you can do so on my blog, link on my profile ( )
  karlaihdez | Sep 20, 2013 |
K.C. King has a gift with words. I’m not sure how I came across this book but I’m so glad I did.

The story of Breanna & Sebastian is quite intriguing. The idea that dreams are something more of a temporal conduit to an ethereal reality as suggested in the preface is quite original. The love that these two share between them, is so magical and addicting, I just couldn’t get enough.

K.C. King is a wonderful author and I just love her blog. Her talented writing as well as her Cappuccino in Kangaroo cups are so drool worthy in my book. ( )
  kimbershook | Aug 2, 2012 |

22-year-old Bree Spencer hates prejudice of all kinds -- especially the blatant elitism she is subjected to as a resident staffer at her aunt's exclusive estate, Blackall Manor. So when Bree nearly winds up as road-kill on account of the wealthy Sebastian Templeton, she struggles to reconcile her inexplicable attraction to him. On the surface Sebastian epitomises all that Bree usually despises, yet her draw to him is irrefutable. Events become decidedly more unusual upon Sebastian's arrival as a guest at Blackall Manor. Despite her reservations, Bree finds Sebastian intriguing; but his insistence to get to know her triggers a raft of niggling suspicions -- heightened by a series of strange dreams and phenomena -- until eventually, she learns the truth. Sebastian is a guardian, a powerful descendant of a sacred ethereal line; and Bree's uncanny gift has prompted him to find her. But while an anomaly inspired their connection, an ancient prophecy and ethereal lore forbid it. And with Sebastian's purist brother determined to honour both at any cost, an epic battle with unthinkable stakes could be Bree's only chance at survival.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,532,911 books! | Top bar: Always visible