Zombies Hate Stuff by Greg Stones

Zombies Hate Stuff

by Greg Stones

Some of the paintings were more clever than the others, and also, fuck you zombies, pterodactyls rock.

Still, it was quick, like five minutes, and it was fairly fun. Nothing I'd even take out of the library again, though.

Nice quick read before I continue on with Harry Potter, though. ( )
  All_Hail_Grimlock | Oct 25, 2015 |
Not all that I had hoped it would be, but fun nonetheless. ( )
  LouisVillains | Mar 31, 2014 |
This short pictorial encyclopedia of things zombies hate (and also love) is silly and hilarious. Some entries are funnier than others but the artwork accompanying each one are consistently quirky and well-designed. Great visual punchlines. The side of me that is always looking for interesting art to hang on the walls in my office or home would love to frame some of the more choice pages. Just don't overthink it. ( )
  Crowinator | Sep 23, 2013 |
Clever illustrations on what Zombies hate, don’t mind, really hate and love. Artist GregStones offers a series of detailed and funny paintings detailing the likes and dislikes of Zombies. Who knew? Evidently, we’re on the same page when it comes to clowns… but they don’t seem to mind mimes. Grab this quick and funny collection.
  JessLibrarian | Apr 15, 2013 |
You are all getting a copy of this book for Christmas so don't worry about reading it. Hilarious. ( )
  akmargie | Apr 4, 2013 |

Depicts the humorous things that zombies hate, don't mind, really hate, and love.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,380,814 books! | Top bar: Always visible