The Despiritualized Church by Keith Bender

113,689,591 (5)None
Recently added bybiunicorn

The Despiritualized Church
by Rev. Keith Bender

Yes, yes, yes, Boy have I been waiting for this 301 page healer for a long time. In the media more and more I have had hints and whispers of the fact that there is a vast difference between religion and spirituality, and as a recovering catholic it has dawned on me more than once that when it comes to Jesus we truly don't know the whole story. But to actually see the truth in black and white before me is a completely different animal.

I love the author's straight forward, no holds barred style as he tells it like it is and was in a cohesive and glorious package. The section on Adam and Eve just brought me to tears, I so got it and am so grateful that others will get it too. This blessed labor of love has forever made it's way into my spiritual toolbox and I would recommend it to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Thanks, Rev. Keith, I could just kiss you for this.

Love & Light,

Riki Frahmann ( )
  biunicorn | May 28, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,545,162 books! | Top bar: Always visible