Just Deserts by Jinx Schwartz

Another good Hetta Coffey adventure. I’m a fan. A tough, yet vulnerable woman with attitude. She doesn’t back off. Always colorful characters and interesting storyline. I’m almost finished with Jinx books. I hope she has a few more coming out. ( )
  mahree | Oct 13, 2014 |

Hetta Coffey is a woman with a yacht, and she's not afraid to use it! As a self-employed engineering consultant with a penchant of oddball (read: shady) projects, she has a way of attracting trouble. With her floating home dry docked for repairs in Mexico, Hetta needs a place to live and a job to pay for boat repairs. Landing a project at a mining operation not far from her boat, Hetta finds herself on the tumultuous Arizona/Mexico border, where all hell is breaking loose even before she gets there.… (more)

Jinx Schwartz is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,572,683 books! | Top bar: Always visible