Bluegrass Undercover: A Bluegrass Brothers…

Bluegrass Undercover: A Bluegrass Brothers Novel (Volume 1)

by Kathleen Brooks

Although a quick read, I found this one to be quite enjoyable. I found the characters to be easy to relate to, and I liked them all. The ending was somewhat predictable- but for a quick and easy read that's something that typically comes along. ( )
  klbradley | May 9, 2018 |
I liked it. Cute book. ( )
  EdenSteffey | Mar 14, 2018 |
I read this in the Nook eBook format. The novel has 778 pages. This is a good easy romance with touches of humor. I think the first Bluegrass series( Bluegrass State of Mind) had a little more intrigue, but I can't wait to find out about the other brothers. ( )
  oldriverbooks | Mar 2, 2015 |

Cade Davies is an ex-Army Ranger and the new head coach of the high school football team in Keeneston. With his life in chaos, he runs into the school's hot new guidance counselor.

DEA Agent Annie Blake was undercover to bust a drug ring preying on high school athletes. Annie looks to Cade for help in bringing down the drug ring. Can she deal with the feelings that follow?

This is the first book in the Bluegrass Brothers series, which includes USA Today Best-Selling Rising Storm. This is the follow-up series to the best-selling Bluegrass Series. Cade Davies is an ex-Army Ranger and the new head coach of the high school football team in Keeneston. He barely has time to adjust to all of the changes in his life before he runs into the school's hot new guidance counselor and a new threat to the peaceful town of Keeneston. DEA Agent Annie Blake was undercover to bust a drug ring preying on Keeneston's high school athletes. She had always kept to herself and was proud of her accomplishments in law enforcement. What Annie didn't count on was becoming the local gossip. Amid marriage bets being placed by the entire town, Annie looks to Cade for help in bringing down the drug ring before another kid is killed. But can she deal with the feelings that follow?… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,567,268 books! | Top bar: Always visible