Soulstone by Katie Salidas

Soulstone

by Katie Salidas

My Thoughts
Fan’FREAKING’tastic Just like the first 3 in this AWESOME Series. You can find my reviews of the others in this series here.

I love this series and I could not wait to devour this book. Soulstone picks up right where Pandora’s Box ends with Lysander’s soul stuck in the soulstone. Alyssa will do anything to get Lysander’s soul back in his body and out of the soulstone. That includes enlisting the help of the local witch coven of Boston. What she did not expect was for the High Priestess to sell them out the the Acta Sanctorum. When the Acta Sanctorum gets involved again it ends the same in bloodshed. Many lives were lost including The Alpha of the local wolf pack. But that did not stop Alyssa and her group well family to take out that small faction of the Acta Sanctorum and make things right again well as right as they can be. Many things happen in this book that you do not want to miss like was Alyssa and her new family able to return Lysander’s Soul to his body. And how things change once Aiden takes over the position of Alpha of The Olde Town Pack. Are alliances broken?
This is a page turner just like the others in this series. This is one of my top fave vampire series. Katie builds a wonderful world with awesome characters. When you read this it will leave you waiting more. ( )

amdase | Nov 4, 2014 |
I was one of Ms. Salidas lucky winners to have this book in my hot hands. What an enjoyable read. Just means I need to go back to the first book and read the rest. ( )
  JacquieTalento | May 29, 2012 |

Witches, Werewolves, and Vampires... Oh My! Add a mystical stone and a few disembodied spirits, and you have the latest, and most exciting installment of the Immortalis series, Soulstone!
Book 4 in the Immortalis series

Other Novels in the Immortalis series:
Immortalis Carpe Noctem (Book 1)
Hunters & Prey (Book 2)
Pandora's Box (Book 3)

Immortalis (Omnibus Edition: Books 1-3)

Novellas By Katie Salidas:
House of Immortal Pleasures
Halloween Fantasies
Karma & Melodies

Anthologies by Katie Salidas
Vampire Bites

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:19:57 -0400)

It's a desperate time for rookie vampire Alyssa, and her sanity is hanging by a slender thread. Her clan is still reeling from the monumental battle with Aniketos; a battle that claimed the body of Lysander, her sire and lover, and trapped his spirit in a mysterious crystal. A Soulstone. Unfortunately, no amount of magic has been able to release Lysander's spirit, and the stone is starting to fade. Weeks of effort have proved futile. Her clan, the Peregrinus, have all but given up hope. Only Alyssa still believes her lover can be released. In despair, Alyssa begs the help of the local witch coven, and unwittingly exposes the supernaturals of Boston to unwanted attention from the Acta Sanctorum. The Saints converge on the city and begin their cleansing crusade to rid the world of all things "Unnatural." In the middle of an all-out war, but no closer to a solution to the dying stone, Alyssa is left with an unenviable choice: save her mate, or save her clan.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,580,814 books! | Top bar: Always visible