Darkest Desire (Black Gryffon) by Tawny…

Darkest Desire (Black Gryffon)

by Tawny Taylor

3629313,489 (3)None
Recently added byJullievg, purpleprincess1311

Again I have read a second book without reading the first one. It was pretty easy to catch on, as each book focuses on a different couple.

I'm not sure what I really think about this book. I liked some parts and others just weren't doing it for me. But overall I enjoyed it enough to keep reading til the end. ( )

purpleprincess1311 | Mar 8, 2016 |

As the second member of the Black Gryffons, Malek Alexandre is both a guardian of humanity and protector of a dangerous secret. Nonetheless, he must fulfill his duty to marry--no mundane task for a man of his position, and his carnal appetites. His choice of bride will have a very real impact on his regular lovers, but his heart knows there is only one woman for him: Lei, a former sex slave haunted by her past. Like Malek, Lei yearns for control. Marriage is the last thing on her mind. Yet the harder she and Malek fight the desire mounting between them, the more it demands ecstatic satisfaction, until it can no longer be denied--even when their love brings a treacherous enemy to their doorstep… (more)

Tawny Taylor is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,106,445 books! | Top bar: Always visible