No Remorse: Heart of a Wolf Series (Volume…

No Remorse: Heart of a Wolf Series (Volume 1)

by MaryLynn Bast

fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
All the books have today are werewolves that are all bad or all good and don’t eat humans. What if they were good and still ate humans? Now, what if I told you it was a romance, too? Got your attention! That is what MaryLynn Bast brings you in No Remorse.

Amber is on the run. The Council wants her dead. She lives in the shadows of society trying to stay hidden as her werewolf gene is activated. She thinks she’s got it under control until a man from her past shows up and then she has control of nothing.

The story is rather fast paced and can get confusing at times as so much comes at you. In a sense, that can be good as the reader can feel what Amber feels in her confusion of understanding what being a werewolf means and what it means to be an abnormal one.

There are a few F-bombs dropped, but there are actually more explicit scenes than language. You need to aware of that before reading the book. There are multiple scenes that are lengthy and explicit. The first one is crucial to the story, but the rest are not as important so they can be skipped if you don’t like these kinds of scenes.

What I enjoyed the most about this book is the unique approach to the werewolf stories. The characters have much potential, but it is close to being almost too much put in for the reader to comprehend.

If you like paranormal stories, I do suggest you read this one. I can’t wait for book 2 to see how some things are explained.

Note: The book was provided as part of a book tour with no expectation of a positive review. ( )
  RebeccaGraf | Aug 22, 2012 |
I didn't finish this one. I didn't like how it started. There are certain things I just never want to read. ( )
  msphotogirl | Jul 9, 2012 |
Amber is a powerful and independent woman. Readers will crave her courage and envy her romance. I absolutely loved this story it is powerful, intense, and heart melting. Amber has learned to accept what it means to be alone. With absolutely no one to lean on she has learned to be self reliant. For years, she has been running from the same group of men. They will stop at nothing to find her, and she refuses to take that road. When she stumbles across a car wreck her life is about to change drastically. Amber and Blake of a powerful history, and the reuniting of these two is an amazing and thrilling experience. I felt slightly overwhelmed by the amount of sex in this book, but it was effortlessly wrapped into this incredible read. I can not wait to continue the series. Softest Touch is due early 2013, and it will be an excruciating wait. ~BookWhisperer Reviewer JO~ ( )
  BookWhisperer | Apr 15, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,725,970 books! | Top bar: Always visible