Mistress, Inc. by Niobia Bryant

Mistress, Inc.

by Niobia Bryant

113820,536 (5)None

I started this book, and within the first 15 pages, I wanted to smack myself for buying it. I'm sure that this is going to be one of those books where the main character is a shitty person that no one gives a fuck about, but then some life changing thing happens and she suddenly turns around her life, gets the guy, and lives happily ever after, but I really don't have the patience to find out.

Side note: Is this part of a series? If so, that should really be made clear. I never would have bought this book if I'd known that it was # whatever in a series.

superducky | Mar 31, 2013 |

From the author of Mistress No More comes a sexy, exciting novel about an ex-mistress who's doing her best to give up her bad-girl ways...

When Jessa Bell revealed she was having an affair with one of her best friends' husbands, no one would have predicted she'd soon be playing the part of the reformed mistress-least of all Jessa. But her experience-and ensuing remorse-has landed her on all the national talk shows and scored her a major book deal. Now that she's pregnant with her ex-lover's baby, Jessa's determined to cash in on all the attention. Trouble is, she isn't feeling much genuine regret.

Shunned by her former friends, Jessa is still being propositioned by married men-and decides to start a business to help wives catch their cheating husbands. But when more secrets about her past are exposed, it's going to be tough for her to stay on the straight and narrow-even if it spells disaster for her future...

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:17:27 -0400)

When Jessa Bell revealed she was having an affair with one of her best friends' husbands, she landed on national talk shows and scored a major book deal. Pregnant with her ex-lover's baby, Jessa decides to start a business to help wives catch their cheating husbands. Can she stay on the straight and narrow pathway?… (more)

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,820,525 books! | Top bar: Always visible