The History of Us by Leah Stewart

The History of Us (edition 2013)

by Leah Stewart

Member:JulieC0802
Title:The History of Us
Authors:Leah Stewart
Info:Touchstone (2013), Kindle Edition, 384 pages
Tags:Read in 2013

The History of Us by Leah Stewart

This was just published in 2013 and what a good book! I love how this author writes. It's another book about family relationships (4 members) and thwarted desires, and responsibility, and choices and love. I read it straight through today; couldn't put it down. It takes place in Cincinnati and deals with ballet, music, teaching, lesbianism and more, lol. ( )
  sandra.k.heinzman | Apr 2, 2015 |
The city is, indeed, justly styled the fair Queen of the West: distinguished for order, enterprise, public spirit, and liberality, she stands the wonder of an admiring world.  --B. Cooke, in the Inquisitor and Cincinnati Advertiser, May 4, 1819
"Why has he not done more?" said Dorothea, interested now in all who had slipped below their own intention.  --George Eliot, Middlemarch
For Eliza and Simon
Eloise Hempel was running late.
She could have made different choices, but all that mattered were the ones she'd made.

Two decades after the tragic accident that killed their father, Theodora, Josh, and Claire return to their childhood home to confront painful realities about their incapable mother and the devoted aunt who raised them.

10 wanted2 pay2 pay

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 97,256,156 books! | Top bar: Always visible