Guy's Angel by Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy
113,689,591 (2)None
Recently added byChandra-of-Red

No tags.

**Thank you to the Publisher and to the author, Lee Ann Sontheimer Murphy, for providing me with the opportunity to be an early reviewer**

AUTHOR: Lee Ann writes Fiction romance, Erotic Romance, Urban Fantasy and Historical romance

THIS BOOK GENRE: Fiction, Historical romance, Paranormal

SETTING: Post WWII

CENTRAL FEMALE CHARACTER: All she wants to do is fly through the clouds. She takes the initiative to learn. She also loves wholeheartedly.

CENTRAL MALE CHARACTER: He was a WWII flying ace. His days are spent sitting around the hanger. When he can sleep he has nightmares about the war. He finds his savior in a woman.

SYNOPSIS
She shows up at the hanger hoping to find someone to give her flying lessons. Every man there laughs at her except for one. It was love at first site. He feels that he cheated death during the war. She understands why.

ROMANCE: I can’t count the number of times that they reacted to each other’s body. Too many!!!

PASSION: Erection and I do not mean Lego set. Yes, if you really want to know, there was nakedness.

PARANORAL: Valkyries

HUMOR: Zero and not really

WHAT I LIKED: Anytime that the Valkyries appeared and flying adventures.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE: Have you ever heard of “Our Gang” or “Little Rascals”. Well, this book was written more like the script for those shows. Dialogue, dialogue, “I love you”…dialogue…sex…dialogue…sex…”I love you”…dialogue…let’s go flying…dialogue, “I love you”. Well, you get the picture and tons and tons and tons of drinking coffee (omgoodness).

TYPICAL ROMANCE STUFF:
Colorful and can be considered OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE
Sexual content to include l(2) dicks (3) cocks (7) breasts, (6) nipple, (1) hardness, and (6) kiss’n. Penetration yes. Every second they were having intercourse and drinking “coffee”.

This book gets (1) vroom (1) engine sputter totaling (2) out of (5) Jeep Diva blog vrooms

WHY (2) STARS
Too much small talk between the main characters and very little action and adventure. Read like a script from “Our Gang” aka “Little Rascals. ( )
  Chandra-of-Red | May 31, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,620,074 books! | Top bar: Always visible