Wrangled by B.J. Daniels
233459,532 (4)None

Well I finally finished this series - and one I'll definitely be reading again!

I was slightly worried I might not even finish it when Aggie was so determined and was crazy stalker-ish and ended up kidnapping Emma!

I decided then to take it one book at a time and not read too quick. But I kinda wished I had! I honestly forgotten some of the daughter-n-laws names and really couldn't Remember too much about Mcall, her grandma or great-grandma and the love of her life!

Super shocked how it ended up and how the stories interweaved in this conclusion!
So I recommend reading these closer together, not more than a few days to a week apart. If Ms. Daniels ever re-releases any- love to see more about the other boys and wife's even as each of the other sons had their story. ( )
  phtochic | Aug 15, 2016 |
In Daniels’ romantic suspense novel, Dakota Lansing loves living and working on a ranch believing life is never dull in the saddle. Zach Chisholm, cowboy and eye candy to the ladies, was someone always out of her reach. When family secrets begin to surface, Dakota is forced to confront Zach understanding that he is the only one who could help her stay alive. Targeted by unknown assailants, Zach and Dakota are forced to face the unexpected together as their family connections become bigger than either of them ever expected. Fighting the growing attraction between them, they race against time, matching courage for courage in a fire storm of a showdown.

B.J. Daniels continues to be the queen of romantic suspense. ( )
  debbieaheaton | Jun 5, 2012 |
4 STARS
this is the first of the series that I have read and it kept me in suspense till the end. Lots of drama, lots of family connections. Good fast read. was one love scene that I skipped over.
Zane Chisholm opens his door to see good looking young lady who was expecting him to be ready for thier date. All she saw was
a guy dirty, worn cloths acting like he wasn't expecting her.
Someone signed Zane up for a dating service and had been emailing Courtney Baxter pretending to be Zane. Zane invited her into his house to figure out what was going on. Zane said if she did not mind he could hurry shower and still take her out for a date.
Next morning Zane was woken up early by his brother had the worst headache and scratches all over his face and no memory about
what happened last night. He left for the day with his brother and when he got back into town town he found Dakota Lansing demanding after she slugged him where was her sister. They tried to piece it together found Courtney phone under Zane bed when
it rang and it had blood on it.
Zane had no idea that Dakota had a sister. Dakota just found out a few weeks ago after her dad died that she had a half sister.
She knew her sister had stolen her diary as a teenager that she had a bad crush on Zane and planned to marry him someday. Even
though he would not kiss or date her. She was a lot younger than him.
They also figured out that two weeks ago when someone broke into his house they used a check and his computer to sign him up for the dating service and made him and Courtney match up.
They went to hospital and had Zane blood checked for drugs and DNA off blood on phone. Went to room Courtney was staying and
realized she only had one suitcase of clothes and found 10,000 dollar cash. Found name and address on the suitcase and left to
try and find out more about Courtney. Were they really sisters. Who was setting Zane up. Who was trying to kill his stepmother?
Was Courtney alive or dead?
I wish I had read the other books before this one. I really enjoyed the story and the characters and would read more from BJ
Daniels in the future.
I was given this ebook to read in exchange of honest review from Netgalley.
06/05/2012 Pub Harlequin Harlequin Intrigue ( )
  rhonda1111 | Jun 1, 2012 |
This book is dedicated to Julie Miller and Delores Fossen, two fellow Intrigue writers I greatly admire. I was with them in Los Angeles relaxing at the RT Book Reviews convention when I came up with the ending to this book.
Thank you both for your friendship. I'm looking forward to our January Ice Lake anthology together.
The knock at the door surprised Zane Chisholm.

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0373696205, Mass Market Paperback)

Life out on the Chisholm Ranch was never dull

That's Dakota Lansing's impression, anyway. But she was always on the other side of the fence, keeping her distance from Zane Chisholm, the cowboy with a bad reputation. Now her family secrets are threatening to be unearthed and she's afraid where they'll lead, especially if it means setting foot on the Chisholm ranch.…

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:53 -0400)

"Life out on the Chisholm Ranch was never dull That's Dakota Lansing's impression, anyway. But she was always on the other side of the fence, keeping her distance from Zane Chisholm, the cowboy with a bad reputation. Now her family secrets are threatening to be unearthed and she's afraid where they'll lead, especially if it means setting foot on the Chisholm ranch ... . With both their lives in jeopardy, Dakota is forced to admit Zane is her only hope of staying alive. Targeted by unknown assailants, Zane discovers his mysterious connection to Dakota is much bigger than either suspected. The feisty beauty is more than his match and is becoming harder to resist. With time running out, should he let her rope him in and go along for the ride?"--Publisher.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,423,816 books! | Top bar: Always visible