Guardian by Gillian Joy

Guardian

by Gillian Joy

Guardian
By: Author Gillian Joy

Riveting and Brilliantly Awesome!!!

I fell right into the story with such ease. I loved the flow of the story and how all the characters complimented one another within their personal and supernatural abilities. I’m in awe with the way that “Author Gillian Joy” created each segment and chapter. The brilliance in how she captures her reader’s attention with magical worlds and creatures within our normal reality and world. Just the idea of how her created worlds coexist, flourish and even sometimes explode was breath taking. The vivid detail with which she brings every creatively constructed creature, surroundings and their individual worlds to life was amazing.

I found myself on the edge of my seat, crying and laughing with them and fighting with them as well. Experiencing “Author Gillian Joy’s” brilliant story telling was amazingly awesome!!! It was like a combination of “Charmed”, “The Matrix” and “The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe” mix together making a terrific fantasy read……

I was so enthralled that when it ended I had to purchase and download her next novel in this series “Forever” that picked right up after the “Guardian” ended. An Absolute Amazing Adventure and Read!!! A definite 5 Stars!!! {WaAr}

Reviewed by: De Ann “Native” Townes Jr. Author of “Peer Inside My Soul and See Me” and “A King Among Prince” ( )
  deann_native | Nov 6, 2013 |
I had the honor of reviewing this book for Gillian. This is a unique twist on the werewolves, vamps, fairies, and nephilim. This is about a strong willed girl named Hannah who is a guardian, which is basically a peacekeeper among the supernatural creatures. She can kill a supernatural being with one thought or read their minds. Her childhood friend is Gabriel and lets say he is described as a hunk. Their is a love triangle between her, Gabriel, and Jesse in their later years. This book had me hooked, line, and sinker! I can't wait to read the next book and find out what happens to Gabe and Hannah. This is one of the best books I have read in awhile! ( )
  Merisha_Abbott | Aug 1, 2013 |
This book would be 4 1/2 stars but the editing had me struggling. Missing commas, question marks instead of exclamation points, missing quotation marks... good story but very distracted trying to keep conversations straight. REALLY bad the last few chapters. ( )
  CarolineRolley | Jun 29, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,403,325 books! | Top bar: Always visible