Her Forbidden Hero by Laura Kaye

Her Forbidden Hero (edition 2012)

by Laura Kaye

Member:Justducky422
Title:Her Forbidden Hero
Authors:Laura Kaye
Info:Entangled Publishing (Brazen) (2012), Kindle Edition, 146 pages
Rating:*****

Her Forbidden Hero by Laura Kaye

I loved this book! I have the greatest respect for our military (my son is one), those who serve are the best heroes! Ms. Kaye does a wonderful job of portraying our injured heroes coming home from war with both mental and physical problems. Alyssa has also been through more than her share of hard times which I believe really helps them "fit" together in this story.
If you love military heroes and love to read about them battling their war wounds to find their HEA you will really enjoy this book! I did!
2.5 stars

This was just okay for me. I much preferred Kaye's [b:Hearts in Darkness|11201007|Hearts in Darkness|Laura Kaye|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1306632316s/11201007.jpg|16101664] to this one. ( )
  CreativeJunkie | Sep 23, 2013 |
I loved this one. Laura Kaye goes really good heroes, and the heroines aren't like, stupid or anything. Just regular people. I did think the ending was a bit too sweet, but it kinda fit the story, I suppose. Good sexual tension throughout the whole story, you really just wanted these two to be together already.

And that scene at the lake? Ho boy! ( )
  Bitchie | Sep 21, 2013 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 98,380,049 books! | Top bar: Always visible