Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson

Full Disclosure (edition 2012)

by Dee Henderson

Member:MandaT
Title:Full Disclosure
Authors:Dee Henderson
Info:Bethany House Publishers (2012), Edition: 1, Paperback, 480 pages
Rating:*****

Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson

I love Dee Henderson, and was glad to see that she finally started writing again. Her books are easy suspenseful Christian romance, and I needed something light after reading all of these military books. I usually like the books better and don't suggest this one if you have never read her before. This one felt like it came through some hardship, was almost maybe an exorcism for her. I hope that isn't the case, and will just say: glad you are back, Dee. Hope you keep writing, I look forward to your next one! ( )
  sydsavvy | Apr 8, 2016 |
Best book ever! ( )
  PaigeM | Feb 24, 2016 |
Best book ever! ( )
  PaigeM | Feb 24, 2016 |
This book was slow to start, but once the storyline revved up, it kept me on the edge of my seat. It didn't really read like vintage Dee Henderson to me--she attempts to tie her past work to this book's main character--which makes me wonder how much of Ann is autobiographical.

I thought a bit too much time was taken in the set up and the exploring of Paul's interest in Ann at the beginning and the case that Ann had brought to him really didn't progress much in those first chapters. ( )
  JenniferRobb | Jan 17, 2016 |
I had a hard reading this book. It didn't hold my interest like her writing usually does. ( )
  kaylynvh | Aug 5, 2015 |
This book was an ok Christian Fiction book. Paul Falcon is an FBI agent who has been working a case for years when Ann Silver walks into his life. She passes off a case to him and catches his attention. He determines to get to know her and both personally and professionally she surprises him at every turn.
Let me start off by saying I'm a hardcore Dee Henderson fan and absolutely couldn't wait for this book to come out. I enjoyed the twists the storyline took and the mystery underneath. The characters and their interactions were what I had issues with. This writing wasn't what I have come to expect after the O'Malley series and her other works. The romance really wasn't there either, it was more compatibility and determination. I will buy her next book, no matter what my feelings on this one, and just hope that old 'flare' comes back to her writing!!
This was a 3/5. Any Dee Henderson fan will want to read it but for me it just wasn't the same caliber as her other books.

Thank you to the author for the review copy of this book. I received this book in exchange for an honest review and the opinions stated above are 100% mine.

Ann Silver is a cop's cop. As the Midwest Homicide Investigator, she is called in to help local law enforcement on the worst of cases, looking for answers to murder. Hers is one of the region's most trusted investigative positions.

Paul Falcon is the FBI's top murder cop in the Midwest. If the victim carried a federal badge or had a security clearance, odds are good Paul and his team see the case file or work the murder.

Their lives intersect when Ann arrives to pass a case off her desk and onto his. A car wreck and a suspicious death offer a lead on a hired shooter he is tracking. Paul isn't expecting to meet someone, the kind that goes on the personal side of the ledger, but Ann Silver has his attention.

Dee Henderson Is Back!

The better he gets to know her, the more Paul realizes her job barely scratches the surface of who she is. She knows spies and soldiers and U.S. Marshals, and has written books about them. She is friends with the former Vice President. People with good reason to be cautious about who they let into their lives deeply trust her. Paul wonders just what secrets Ann is keeping, until she shows him the John Doe Killer case file, and he starts to realize just who this lady he is falling in love with really is...

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:59:35 -0400)

A car wreck and a suspicious death offer a lead on a hired shooter FBI agent Paul Falcon is tracking. Midwest homicide investigator Ann Silver has his attention when she passes the case to him. Is he prepared for both the case's and her secrets?

Bethany House

2 editions of this book were published by Bethany House.

Editions: 0764210890, 0764210904

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 108,389,737 books! | Top bar: Always visible