Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson

Full Disclosure (edition 2012)

by Dee Henderson

Info:Bethany House Publishers (2012), Edition: 1, Paperback, 480 pages
Rating:***1/2
Tags:Henderson, Mom's Copy, LT Early Reviewers

Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson

I have waited a long time for Dee's new book, she made it well worth the wait.

Ann, is the author of the Omalley series that dee wrote years ago. It was a great new twist.

This was the story of Paul and Ann. Ann is a unique character - very focus driven and multi talented in. Any years. She meets Paul as she hands over a case to Paul. Paul decides to try and learn more about her, it is almost too crazy to think they have never met as many of Paul's friend are also Ann's. each friend offers a different description of her to give Paul a clearer understanding of Ann.

Love that the dog has a good role but wonder if God should of had a bigger role.
Still a few unanswered questions Burt nothing I can't live with or would stop me from suggestion isn't you read this book. ( )
  jnut1 | Mar 4, 2014 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
I received “Full Disclosure” by Dee Henderson through the early release program. At first I found the story very hard to get into with it's many details, almost finding it boring at times due to the constant play by play details of the cases being solved. It wasn't until halfway through the book that I started to get pulled in by the cat and mouse game between agent Falcon and detective Ann Silver. Falcon's relentless search into the secrets of Ann's life felt a little creepy, controlling maybe. The mystery that unfolds throughout the book in between the romance that was developing between Ann and Paul kept the book interesting. There were many twists and turns in the plot and even until the end the true victim and the true perpetrator were hard to guess. Very complicated story but still a good read. ( )
  mookiekat | Oct 3, 2013 |
Author Cathy Lynn Bryant • 36 minutes ago Ann Silver is a homicide investigator who deals with the most difficult cases within the United States borders. Though she seems tough on the outside, we learn that she has a fragile side as well. A touching love story in which, from the start, we hope that our leading lady can overcome her secret past in order to love a man who desperately wants into her life. ( )
  CathyLynnBryant | Jul 23, 2013 |
I enjoy Dee Henderson's books and although this is not a thriller it does have mystery involving old cases of the FBI. The romance is different in that it is mostly from the point of view of the guy. Although there are a few chapter sections devoted to Ann, most have both in them or just Paul and how he slowly is learning about her, which adds to the mystery. ( )
  eliorajoy | Jun 7, 2013 |
This review was written for LibraryThing Early Reviewers.
After a long wait, Dee Henderson has returned to her writing glory! Full Disclosure was well worth the wait!

Paul Falcon is a Special Agent that has re-landed in the middle of a serial murder case that he has been trying to solve for years. Ann Silver, a Homicide Investigator in the Midwest, has conveniently dropped new compelling evidence in his lap that just might finally help them solve the case.

Deciding to trust Ann's instincts and information, Paul finds himself want to get to know Ann more and more. After all, he is slated to take over as head of the family and will need a good wife to help him carry on the Falcon legacy. Ann, on the other hand, has quite a few skeletons in the closet and doesn't know that she can live up to the expectations placed on her by Paul.

In addition to all that's happening with their relationship, Paul ends up investigating a high-profile case, one that he soon learns is wrapped up with Ann's secrets and skeletons. Will they both make it out unscathed, or will Ann's secrets be too much for Paul to bear? Both soon learn that only God can answer those questions, as long as they trust him to do so.

Full Disclosure will keep you on the edge of your seat. The suspense and action will keep you turning the pages, while the very realistic lives of the characters will keep you grounded and focused. I certainly hope we do not have to wait a long time for more books by Ms. Henderson. IN fact, I hope she comes out with more books about the Falcon family as there's a few more characters I'd like to meet.

You'll love this book-especially if you enjoy a fast-paced read. Go get it now!! ( )
  DynamicUno | Mar 29, 2013 |
This book was an ok Christian Fiction book. Paul Falcon is an FBI agent who has been working a case for years when Ann Silver walks into his life. She passes off a case to him and catches his attention. He determines to get to know her and both personally and professionally she surprises him at every turn.
Let me start off by saying I'm a hardcore Dee Henderson fan and absolutely couldn't wait for this book to come out. I enjoyed the twists the storyline took and the mystery underneath. The characters and their interactions were what I had issues with. This writing wasn't what I have come to expect after the O'Malley series and her other works. The romance really wasn't there either, it was more compatibility and determination. I will buy her next book, no matter what my feelings on this one, and just hope that old 'flare' comes back to her writing!!
This was a 3/5. Any Dee Henderson fan will want to read it but for me it just wasn't the same caliber as her other books.

Thank you to the author for the review copy of this book. I received this book in exchange for an honest review and the opinions stated above are 100% mine.

Ann Silver is a cop's cop. As the Midwest Homicide Investigator, she is called in to help local law enforcement on the worst of cases, looking for answers to murder. Hers is one of the region's most trusted investigative positions.

Paul Falcon is the FBI's top murder cop in the Midwest. If the victim carried a federal badge or had a security clearance, odds are good Paul and his team see the case file or work the murder.

Their lives intersect when Ann arrives to pass a case off her desk and onto his. A car wreck and a suspicious death offer a lead on a hired shooter he is tracking. Paul isn't expecting to meet someone, the kind that goes on the personal side of the ledger, but Ann Silver has his attention.

Dee Henderson Is Back!

The better he gets to know her, the more Paul realizes her job barely scratches the surface of who she is. She knows spies and soldiers and U.S. Marshals, and has written books about them. She is friends with the former Vice President. People with good reason to be cautious about who they let into their lives deeply trust her. Paul wonders just what secrets Ann is keeping, until she shows him the John Doe Killer case file, and he starts to realize just who this lady he is falling in love with really is...

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:18:54 -0400)

A car wreck and a suspicious death offer a lead on a hired shooter FBI agent Paul Falcon is tracking. Midwest homicide investigator Ann Silver has his attention when she passes the case to him. Is he prepared for both the case's and her secrets?

167 wanted1 pay7 pay

LibraryThing Early Reviewers Alumn

Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson was made available through LibraryThing Early Reviewers. Sign up to possibly get pre-publication copies of books.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,502,380 books! | Top bar: Always visible