Satin Sheets in Space (1 Night Stand Series)…

Satin Sheets in Space (1 Night Stand Series) (edition 2012)

by Jessica E. Subject

322,001,085 (4)None
Member:harleyquinn0887
Title:Satin Sheets in Space (1 Night Stand Series)
Authors:Jessica E. Subject
Info:Decadent Publishing Company, LLC (2012), Kindle Edition
Tags:Requested, Aliens, Erotic, Paranormal Romance, Science Fiction, Short Story

Satin Sheets in Space by Jessica E. Subject

Recently added byharleyquinn0887, kcody03

Original post here: http://offbeatvagabond.blogspot.com/2012/11/indie-book-review-satin-sheets-in-sp...

Madame Evangeline is at work yet again and this time she has gone way out of the ordinary for the lovely Danyka. Danyka is the modern day Amazon woman. She is very tall with gorgeous red hair, as endearing as she sounds, men are intimated by her. She can never find a date because she is too much for them. So one night her boss sends her an invite to a ball. She wants Danyka to have the night of a lifetime. Danyka may get more than she bargained for times two.

I really enjoyed this story. It was easy to connect with Danyka. She was very likeable and easy to relate to. I loved the connection between her and Galan. He is looking for a human woman to spend the rest of his life with. He has signed up for Madame Eve's service and hopes to find the right woman he can travel across the galaxy with. Danyka and Galan immediately hit it off. Danyka can barely believe he exists because technically he doesn't. He is a sexy alien. He is smitten with Danyka and wants her and he has no problem sharing her with his brother Volan. I loved them altogether, but this was mainly between Danyka and Galan. And I loved every second of it.

The story is short and sexy. It was an amazing rendezvous. The characters were so steamy. I love Sci-fi. I have been a fan since I was a child. So finding a story fulfilling a fantasy of steamy sex on a spaceship with not one, but two sexy aliens made my day. Warning: bring a fan.

I did have a problem or two with this story though. One: I got a feel for Danyka, but not for Galan and Volan. I loved them all, but I wish I got more on them personality wise. Although, I am very curious about Volan because he sees what is brewing between Galan and Danyka and he craves that too. I hope to find his story. Another problem, well not a problem but just odd, was Danyka's lack of reaction to Galan. She talks about Galan's skin and how it has a blue tint and she is not the least bit suspicious. I mean, I would be at least shocked by a sexy, blue alien talking to me. Just saying.

Overall this was yet another fun and sexy read by Jessica Subject. I always know I will get a great read from her. The characters are great and loveable especially Danyka. She is someone I would like to be friends with. The sex scenes are mind blowing. I had a lot of fun with this read. Make sure to get a copy, but don't read it at work. ( )
  harleyquinn0887 | Nov 19, 2012 |
What do you do when it turns out the man or men of your dreams are literally out of this world?
Danyka was losing hope that she would ever find her prince charming that is until her boss sets her up with the perfect man, but she starts to doubt her earlier thoughts when she realizes that her perfect man is actually an alien and he has a twin!
Danyka was a fun character to get to know and it was easy to relate to how she felt about the dating scene. She also learns that sometimes going with the flow of things can be the best thing that ever happened to you.
The twins Galan and Volan are as different as night and day, but make a great combination as friends and as lovers. These two are very persuasive and Danyka didn’t stand a chance.
The love scenes were steamy and will leave you begging for more so I highly recommend this fun and sexy read! ( )
  kcody03 | Jun 13, 2012 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,707,622 books! | Top bar: Always visible