The Fierce Reads Anthology by Tor.com

The Fierce Reads Anthology

by Tor.com

Other authors: Anna Banks (Contributor), Leigh Bardugo (Contributor), Jennifer Bosworth (Contributor), Emmy Laybourne (Contributor), Marissa Meyer (Contributor)

Series: Fierce Reads Anthology (1)

I think the Fierce Reads Anthology was very enjoyable. It’s nice to get fun, entertaining short stories for free! If you’re a fan of short stories, fantasy, sci-fi and young adult, I’d definitely download the Fierce Reads Anthology or read it online on the publisher’s website, Tor.com.
  Loni.C. | Aug 17, 2018 |
Shorts stories from Anna Banks, Leigh Bardugo, Jennifer Bosworth, Marissa Meyer. Free from Tor.com ( )
  Chrisethier | Oct 24, 2017 |
This is a collection of short stories from authors based on characters from different novels. It was okay. The last story, "Glitches", which gives some background information about Cinder, for the novel of the same name, was my main reason for reading it. ( )
  Arkrayder | Apr 22, 2016 |
This is short stories and first chapters from several authors who had books out this spring.

I had read portions of this already, so it went pretty quickly. Bright idea for Tor.com to put this out, as it caused me to add several books to my To-Read shelf that I had sort of looked at before, but shrugged my shoulders at. Reading the samples piqued my interest for sure! ( )
  srearley | Sep 21, 2013 |
w00t! The Fierce Reads Anthology is available in the U.S. starting today for Kindle and Nook, iBooks and other e-book retailers.
  Kaethe | Mar 29, 2013 |

Tor.comprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Banks, AnnaContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Bardugo, LeighContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Bosworth, JenniferContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Laybourne, EmmyContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Meyer, MarissaContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,739,873 books! | Top bar: Always visible