Deception (Fey Court Trilogy, #1) by Cyndi…

Deception (Fey Court Trilogy, #1) (2012)

by Cyndi Goodgame

I knew early on that it wasn't good but I had this innate curiosity to want to know what will happen; therefore, I finished it.

Finishing the whole book did not alter my thoughts and feelings about it since the beginning.

*MC is a Mary Sue. Somewhat. Yes.
*The agony of a being in love with your best friend and the thought of him not loving you back.
*She left? Just like that? She left? Without a goodbye or anything because "I love you so much, I will forget everything where I grew up and go with you".
*And just because her mother knew who she really was and what's going on doesn't mean that it's okay.
*She didn't even talk to her mother about anything... all the secrets, her role in this, everything.
*Just like that? She accepted everything: queenship, betrothal, prophecy.
*More fools: Ian, Pike, the Seelie Court. ( )
  Ayanami_Faerudo | Jul 9, 2016 |
This review was written by the author.
Check out book one of Ian and Grace and their journey into a hidden world that Grace has no idea she is already completely immersed in. But she has a chose to turn back! ( )
  CyndiGoodgame | May 11, 2013 |
Of course I think well of it. Ready for book 3 to show how it ends.
added by CyndiGoodgame | editAuthor (Mar 15, 2013)

Grace follows Ian, the boy she loves into a new world where she is expected to be their new queen. Can she live up to their expectations? Will Ian love her back? And what about the two in the shadows who are always just there? Find out what Grace decides next.

Cyndi Goodgame is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,366,843 books! | Top bar: Always visible