Yes, Sir by Ellis Carrington

Yes, Sir

by Ellis Carrington

A very hot short story with a nice paranormal twist that doesn't take over, just adds a flavor of mystery. The focus is firmly on Grayson, the extremely kinky dreams he is having and figuring out what it all means. I loved the twist and the 'explanation' (such as it was) of what went on. Perfect ending as well! Recommended if you like men who discover their submissive side and a touch of mysterious suspense. ( )
  SerenaYates | Oct 19, 2017 |
Short and to the point but liked the surreal, dreaminess factor. Some hot stuff here ... ( )
  ErinPaperbackstash | Jun 14, 2016 |
Uh, I guess I missed something because the story didn't click for me. I really wanted to like this...disappointed. :( ( )
  GwendolynGrace | Jul 15, 2015 |
A Pleasant Surprise!

As I continue my trial of short stories in a variety of genres, I am happily surprised at the completeness of this free find. The control-addict Grayson is written to be quickly liked; his friends, too. The story is short, captivating (are the dreams really dreams?), to the point and not to cruel or abusive, but tender, for those may like to read, but not play, in this lifestyle.

Imagine the man in your dreams being the man of your dreams, but you don't yet know it. Imagine having slept through the night only to wake up sore, exhausted, confused, and hoping your dream doesn't come to an end. In Grayson’s dreams he is submitting when he's always been the dominant. This leaves him exhausted by his "dreamtime" activities, confused as to the seemingly real-ness of his dreams (as made evident in the light of the morning) and hoping his dreams continue once he leaves New Orleans at the end of this short get-away with two college friends.

A brief back story on Gray's dream-dom finally allows the reader to have their question answered... the man of Gray's dreams IS real.

There's enough meat to this story and it's non-cliff-hanger ending to allow the reader to imagine as HEA or to allow the author to pick this story up again and move it forward another 34 pages. ( )
  olongbourn | Mar 1, 2015 |
I don't usually like any kind of paranormal in my M/M romance/smut, but I really liked this short story. My only complaint was that it was too short. ( )
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,419,641 books! | Top bar: Always visible