Reflected in You by Sylvia Day

Reflected in You (2012)

by Sylvia Day

Series: Crossfire (2)

English (72)  Spanish (2)  German (1)  All (75)
  AmberGoleb | Mar 13, 2018 |
Way better than the first one... it's more like 3,5 stars. The only thing that made it better is the ending, it's different when the plot starts to piss you off but there's a plot twist in the end. The first book was just annoying. ( )
  Denicbt | Feb 5, 2018 |
Oh my goodness I couldn't put it down! This was an amazing sequel! If you haven't read this series yet.....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!!! ( )
  TiffanyCutshall | Dec 28, 2017 |
These people are insane. This relationship is unhealthy and over dramatic. This ending was anticlimactic. That being said, it was a hilarious and entertaining read so I'll probably keep going. ( )
  samanthamholt | Nov 21, 2017 |
Another quick and addictive read just like the first novel. I thoroughly enjoyed this read but was once again annoyed the extreme about characters actions and decisions. What Gideon does towards the end of this novel I didn't like (morally) and the way he treated Eva frustrated me to no end. But yet like the sucker I am I loved this book regardless of my annoyance ( )
  Hanneri | Sep 18, 2017 |

Day, Sylviaprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Redfield, JillNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This one is for Nora Roberts,
an inspiration and a true class act.
I loved New York with the kind of mad passion I reserve for only one other thing in my life.
(page 155-156)

Golden girl, there you are.
I'm singing for the crowd, the music's loud.
I'm living my dream, riding high,
But i see you there, sunlight in your hair,
And I'm ready to go, desperate to fly.

Golden girl, there you are.
Dancing for the crowd, the music's loud.
I want you so bad. I can't look away.
Later, You'll drop to your knees. You'll be me please.
And then you'll go, it's only your body I know.

Golden girl, where'd you go?
You're not there, which sunlight in you hair.
I could have you in the bar or the back of my car,
But never your heart. I'm falling apart.
I'll drop to my knees, I'll beg you. Please.

Please don't go. There's so much more I want to know.
Eva, please I'm on my knees.

Golden girl, where'd you go?
I'm singing for the crowd, the music's loud.
And you're not there, with sunlight in your hair.
Eva, please. I'm on my knees.

THE #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

THE SENSUAL SAGA OF EVA AND GIDEON CONTINUES in the hotly anticipated follow-up to BARED TO YOU...the New York Times bestselling novel of "EROTIC ROMANCE THAT SHOULD NOT BE MISSED."-- Romance Novel News

Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We'd never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.

We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:03 -0400)

A sequel to Bared to You continues the story of Eva and Gideon, whose violent backgrounds compel them to avoid each other in spite of a passionate, obsessive attraction that threatens to destroy them both.

Sylvia Day is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,516,196 books! | Top bar: Always visible