Deeper in You by Sylvia Day

Deeper in You (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Sylvia Day

Member:sylviaday
Title:Deeper in You
Authors:Sylvia Day
Info:Berkley (2012), Kindle Edition

Reflected in You by Sylvia Day (2012)

English (61)  Spanish (2)  German (1)  All languages (64)
I'm not sure how or why I finished this book as it was a chore and took me forever. The Gideon and Eva relationship was downright abusive and creepy. Even the ~reveal at the end showed what an abuser and stalker Gideon was. Won't be reading the next one. ( )
  uhohxkate | Jan 31, 2016 |
See review for Bared to you. Pretty much the same but also reminding me of 50 Shades. ( )
  bouldermimi | Jan 13, 2016 |
  UANBookAddict | Dec 3, 2015 |
I didn't care for this book at all. I will not be reading anymore in this series. I'm not even sure why I finished it and just didn't stop reading. ( )
  Sharn | Nov 23, 2015 |
Loving this series. Can't wait to read the next one. ( )
  sdlashbrook | Nov 21, 2015 |
This one is for Nora Roberts, an inspiration and a true class act.
I loved New York with the kind of mad passion I reserve for only one other thing in my life.

THE #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

THE SENSUAL SAGA OF EVA AND GIDEON CONTINUES in the hotly anticipated follow-up to BARED TO YOU...the New York Times bestselling novel of "EROTIC ROMANCE THAT SHOULD NOT BE MISSED."-- Romance Novel News

Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We'd never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.

We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:22:03 -0400)

A sequel to Bared to You continues the story of Eva and Gideon, whose violent backgrounds compel them to avoid each other in spite of a passionate, obsessive attraction that threatens to destroy them both.

Sylvia Day is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 103,047,222 books! | Top bar: Always visible