Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel…

Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel (Crossfire Series) (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Sylvia Day, Jill Redfield (Reader)

Member:aimelire
Title:Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel (Crossfire Series)
Authors:Sylvia Day
Other authors:Jill Redfield (Reader)
Info:Brilliance Audio on CD Unabridged (2012), Edition: Unabridged, Audio CD
Rating:**
Tags:reflected into you

Reflected in You by Sylvia Day (2012)

English (50)  Spanish (2)  German (1)  All languages (53)
Continuation of Gideon & Eva's story was just as interesting to read as the first book, though at times it seemed I was stuck in the same conversations over and over and over again - jeez, don't you people have other things to talk about? On the other hand, this relationship is really life-like, and in life it also sometimes isn't enough to talk things through just once. Reflected In You seemed less sexy, less passionate and less fun - by the middle of the book I still had no idea where this is going. Nathan storyline livened up things a little bit towards the end, though I don't get Eva's reaction when she finds out what happened to him - grateful wouldn't be on my list of things. Closure, yes. Relief, yes. But grateful? How can you ever look at a person the same way when you know he's capable of killing? ( )
  v_allery | Apr 19, 2015 |

I cried, I laughed , I even cursed out Eva and Gideon a few times. Great book with a huge surprise thrown in the mix. Can't wait for the next book!! ( )
  Kimmykay0302 | Apr 13, 2015 |
Kept my interest the entire time, although not far into the book, I began disliking Gideon more and more (must have been the intention -- I am so easy). I am hoping that Reflected in You brings me back to the point I like Gideon again. Sex scenes were flat because I kept thinking what an @$$ Gideon was being.

olongbourn | Mar 1, 2015 |
Wow...this was really bad. Not in the bad, cheesy romance novel way. Simply. Bad. There was some story in there but definitely not enough for a whole novel. On top of that, the main characters go from strong survivors to whiny children. I actually enjoyed the first book in this series as the abuse survivor angle was interesting and engaging. Somehow she manages to strip all of the readers sympathy for the main characters in this instalment. I wanted to reach into the story and smack Eva with her 'I'm so hurt by you but I'll die without you'. No darling, no you won't. Also, the naughty scenes were really awkward. I actually burst out laughing at the wording of some of them, and cringed and some of the weirder stuff. You don't need all of those details Sylvia. Please. ( )
  plaeski | Dec 16, 2014 |
OK, now I just have to admit. Amazon suggested me this book when I searched for Fifty shades. Oh my curiosity.
Shouldn't have done that.
Really huge mistake to start reading this books (Crossfire series).
Why? Because it is boring, dull, and definitely should be sued as a copy of Fifty Shades without mentioning it on the cover. Really, it is just the same, with some little differences.
Don't do it! ( )
  otikhonova | Dec 8, 2014 |
This one is for Nora Roberts, an inspiration and a true class act.
I loved New York with the kind of mad passion I reserve for only one other thing in my life.

THE #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

THE SENSUAL SAGA OF EVA AND GIDEON CONTINUES in the hotly anticipated follow-up to BARED TO YOU...the New York Times bestselling novel of "EROTIC ROMANCE THAT SHOULD NOT BE MISSED."-- Romance Novel News

Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We'd never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.

We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:57:14 -0400)

A sequel to Bared to You continues the story of Eva and Gideon, whose violent backgrounds compel them to avoid each other in spite of a passionate, obsessive attraction that threatens to destroy them both.

Sylvia Day is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 97,219,960 books! | Top bar: Always visible