Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel…

Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel (Crossfire Series) (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Sylvia Day, Jill Redfield (Reader)

Member:aimelire
Title:Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel (Crossfire Series)
Authors:Sylvia Day
Other authors:Jill Redfield (Reader)
Info:Brilliance Audio on CD Unabridged (2012), Edition: Unabridged, Audio CD
Rating:**
Tags:reflected into you

Reflected in You by Sylvia Day (2012)

Recently added byareni55, areni33, plaeski

English (50)  Spanish (2)  German (1)  All languages (53)
Wow...this was really bad. Not in the bad, cheesy romance novel way. Simply. Bad. There was some story in there but definitely not enough for a whole novel. On top of that, the main characters go from strong survivors to whiny children. I actually enjoyed the first book in this series as the abuse survivor angle was interesting and engaging. Somehow she manages to strip all of the readers sympathy for the main characters in this instalment. I wanted to reach into the story and smack Eva with her 'I'm so hurt by you but I'll die without you'. No darling, no you won't. Also, the naughty scenes were really awkward. I actually burst out laughing at the wording of some of them, and cringed and some of the weirder stuff. You don't need all of those details Sylvia. Please. ( )
  plaeski | Dec 16, 2014 |
OK, now I just have to admit. Amazon suggested me this book when I searched for Fifty shades. Oh my curiosity.
Shouldn't have done that.
Really huge mistake to start reading this books (Crossfire series).
Why? Because it is boring, dull, and definitely should be sued as a copy of Fifty Shades without mentioning it on the cover. Really, it is just the same, with some little differences.
Don't do it! ( )
  otikhonova | Dec 8, 2014 |
I wanted so much to enjoy this book but I did not get it. Gideon and Eva are exhausting! I have to say I appreciate that this book is noting like fifty shades of Grey series much like the first one was. The plot was better in this book but lacked action. This book was so hot and then cold it just gave you whiplash with all the relationship scenes. You want their relationship to evolve in a positive manner yet they can't because they are "damaged"? Did we not establish this in the first book? Also, if people enjoy this type of for play are they considered damaged as this book suggests? I read it and will continue with the series because even though it is NOT Fifty Shades of Grey it still holds a desire to continue the story. I have to say because I want to continue to read the series shows I did enjoy it.

My rating is *** . ( )
  cewtypye | Jul 24, 2014 |
first book better ( )
  Debbie97462 | Jul 16, 2014 |
“Reflected in You”, book 2 in the Crossfire series by Sylvia Day is deliciously wicked, sexy and heart wrenching!

Read the full review at http://erotica.nightowlreviews.com/V5/Reviews/Vicci-reviews-Reflected-In-You-by-... ( )
  TheiBookEmporium | May 21, 2014 |
This one is for Nora Roberts, an inspiration and a true class act.
I loved New York with the kind of mad passion I reserve for only one other thing in my life.

THE #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

THE SENSUAL SAGA OF EVA AND GIDEON CONTINUES in the hotly anticipated follow-up to BARED TO YOU...the New York Times bestselling novel of "EROTIC ROMANCE THAT SHOULD NOT BE MISSED."-- Romance Novel News

Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We'd never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.

We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:57:14 -0400)

A sequel to Bared to You continues the story of Eva and Gideon, whose violent backgrounds compel them to avoid each other in spite of a passionate, obsessive attraction that threatens to destroy them both.

Sylvia Day is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,388,886 books! | Top bar: Always visible