Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel…

Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel (Crossfire Series) (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Sylvia Day, Jill Redfield (Reader)

495None20,589 (3.83)5
Member:aimelire
Title:Reflected in You: A Crossfire Novel (Crossfire Series)
Authors:Sylvia Day
Other authors:Jill Redfield (Reader)
Info:Brilliance Audio on CD Unabridged (2012), Edition: Unabridged, Audio CD
Rating:**
Tags:reflected into you

Reflected in You by Sylvia Day (2012)

English (39)  Spanish (2)  German (1)  All languages (42)
Crossfire Series
  aholsonback | Apr 4, 2014 |
In Reflected in you Eva Tramell and Gideon Cross will have to fight with all their might to their love story to succeed. The excessive physical attraction between the two in their favor, but the carnal temptations are not made for their personalities and their stormy past they have also help you get the typical romantic relationship. So, this attraction will be enough for a strong and lasting relationship?
In the first part we knew what we were ghosts Eve but we stayed for the meet which Gideon finally know and help us understand better. In fits and starts, fitfully, Eva and her love will live Gideon in the second part ( )
  paulasva | Mar 24, 2014 |
I listened to it on audible. It is ok. Not sure why I find it so interesting. ( )
  kajsa88 | Mar 8, 2014 |
I think there may be an addictive substance in the paper that this book is printed on. Or, alternately, there is some sort of glue in the cover that doesn't let go until you finish reading the book. Because from the moment I picked up this book today I didn't put it down again until the end.

It's just mesmerizing. Spellbinding. Holy cow.

As a related aside, I have now purchased the first Crossfire book, Bared to You, twice. The first was in ebook, and now I own it in print as well, for the express purpose of lending it to other people and addicting them to the series as well. ( )
  RobynBachar | Feb 27, 2014 |
This one is for Nora Roberts, an inspiration and a true class act.
I loved New York with the kind of mad passion I reserve for only one other thing in my life.

THE #1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER

THE SENSUAL SAGA OF EVA AND GIDEON CONTINUES in the hotly anticipated follow-up to BARED TO YOU...the New York Times bestselling novel of "EROTIC ROMANCE THAT SHOULD NOT BE MISSED."-- Romance Novel News

Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We'd never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.

We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:57:14 -0400)

A sequel to Bared to You continues the story of Eva and Gideon, whose violent backgrounds compel them to avoid each other in spite of a passionate, obsessive attraction that threatens to destroy them both.

Sylvia Day is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

An edition of this book was published by Penguin Australia.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 89,412,783 books! | Top bar: Always visible