Visits From Beyond by C.A. Starfire

Visits From Beyond

by C.A. Starfire

541,436,638 (3.67)None
All member reviews
English (3)  Dutch (1)  All languages (4)
C A Starfire has a very pleasant and easy style of writing that allows the honesty of her words to shine through. There are a number of similar books around (certainly, here in the UK) but that didn't detract from my reading enjoyment as all these stories are individual and very moving. ( )
  GerryMW | Sep 10, 2012 |
Really interesting. This kind of thing has always fascinated me, but I have never had the privilege of experiencing it. Every story touched my heart, and made me long to hear from my grandparents whom I miss terribly. I definitely shed a tear or two. ( )
  sringle1202 | Aug 2, 2012 |
Compelling and rich, this compilation of stories of life beyond death encounters will grab the reader and make them hold on for dear life! True accounts, experienced by a variety of people are shared here with eloquent and gripping sincerity. These stories, each telling a different tale, are filled with deep and abiding love for each of the family members who experienced them. Whether their stories are about beloved pets, children that have passed on, or significant others who have shared their love across space and time, each story held me captivated with the author's sincerity and honesty in regards to remaining true to the the people who have shared their stories with her. I loved this book. It's an excellent read for anyone who believes in life after death, has had an experience themselves, or is a seeker on the Path. Thank you C. A. for sharing these gems!
  jancarpenter | Jul 22, 2012 |

C.A. Starfire is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,495,300 books! | Top bar: Always visible