Take This Regret by A. L. Jackson

Take This Regret (edition 2012)

by A. L. Jackson

Member:brn2run67
Title:Take This Regret
Authors:A. L. Jackson
Info:Sapphire Star Publishing (2012), Paperback, 296 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:2012

Take This Regret by A. L. Jackson

I will review this soon. This is my favorite from A.L. Jackson so far! ( )
  UANBookAddict | Dec 3, 2015 |
I really liked this book up until the end. I understand Elizabeth being scared herself, but to not allow Christian to see their daughter especially with Lizzie becoming very sad, unhappy and not speaking. I honestly can't imagine doing that to my child and not caring. If she didn't want to see Christian then she could have had Christian pick up and drop off Lizzie at Natalie and Matthew's place instead. Elizabeth's actions made me ill, and it kind of ruined the entire book for me. I hate spending all that time reading a book, and getting so close to the end only to have the entire book ruined by an obnoxious, selfish female character. Once you have kids, it isn't about you anymore; it's about what's best for your child and clearly keeping Lizzie from her father was NOT best for her. Get over yourself for the sake of your daughter! ( )
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
Out of the two books I have read by this author, Take This Regret is my favourite, although I enjoyed both of them. It is written from both main characters perspectives which gives you a rounded flow of the story as it unfolds with Christian trying to make amends for his past mistakes and Elizabeth trying to let go of all the hurt and pain their parting caused her. ( )
  Daydreambooks | Jul 20, 2013 |
Ya know, I never thought I would read a book about a deadbeat dad and actually sympathize with them, or hope for redemption but I was wrong. This book broke my heart and made me believe in love and redemption. There were so many times I cried during this book because you felt the anguish, regret, and longing. A.L. Jackson knows how to make something that is ugly into something filled with hope and beauty. I cannot wait to read more of her books ( )
  Tinkerbell4726 | Nov 2, 2012 |
To my family, Chad, Devyn, Eli, and Braydon. And to my sweet inspiration, Parker Elizabeth
Christian let go.

Elizabeth and Christian are a young couple, bound to finish law school, and are in love. That is until Elizabeth becomes pregnant and Christian no longer wants anything to do with her. Heart-broken, Elizabeth drops out of school and starts to raises her daughter Lizzie. Five years pass and Christian can only think about the family he turned his back on. After becoming an established attorney, Christian moves from New York and runs into his daughter only to be captured by her. His goal is to win his family back.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,131,217 books! | Top bar: Always visible