Everything Is Perfect When You're a Liar by…

Everything Is Perfect When You're a Liar

by Kelly Oxford

a bit of a "wild" by Cheryl Strand for me. It was a nice wander through her life but nothing special. In fact the self indulgence became a bit annoying. Get it together seemed to echo in my head. Maybe it wasn't the right read for a 42yr old or something ( )
  Felicity-Smith | May 29, 2016 |
Why is there so much CAPS LOCKING GOING ON with multiple punctuation marks to emphasize how funny things are?!?!? The writer needs some more confidence to just let things be funny rather than constantly telling me where the funny occurs. ( )
  reluctantm | Mar 13, 2014 |
Well crafted short stories by an excellent writer who has found her voice. It is a graphic voice, perhaps even shocking at times, but it is authentic and original and entertaining. ( )
  Tod_Christianson | Feb 10, 2014 |
I like Kelly Oxford's twitter like everyone else in the universe but this book was just okay. Short stories are a good medium for her personality but what others probably found laugh out loud funny, I found grating. You can miss me with that magical negro paragraph, I was weary of her sense of humour for the rest of the book. The part I liked best is her training in palliative care and that's not even really funny, just touching. ( )
  newskepticx | Dec 18, 2013 |
Fun read which seems to be largely based on Kelly Oxford's personal experiences - but then again she is a liar! Covers quirky experiences from age 6 to present day. Light and funny. ( )
  CarterPJ | Nov 24, 2013 |

A memoir from the Canadian-born author, screenwriter, social media blogger and stay-at-home mom.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,179,278 books! | Top bar: Always visible