dismiss

Everything Is Perfect When You're a Liar

by Kelly Oxford

A memoir from the Canadian-born author, screenwriter, social media blogger and stay-at-home mom.

Laughed SO MUCH reading this. Also highlighted a lot for future giggles. Delightful! ( )
  amandanan | Jun 6, 2020 |
Lots of r*pe "jokes," lots of caps lock, lots of double exclamation points, and a very manic tone. Not my thing at all. I gave up halfway through. ( )
  sterlingfink | Sep 5, 2019 |
a bit of a "wild" by Cheryl Strand for me. It was a nice wander through her life but nothing special. In fact the self indulgence became a bit annoying. Get it together seemed to echo in my head. Maybe it wasn't the right read for a 42yr old or something ( )
  Felicity-Smith | May 29, 2016 |
Why is there so much CAPS LOCKING GOING ON with multiple punctuation marks to emphasize how funny things are?!?!? The writer needs some more confidence to just let things be funny rather than constantly telling me where the funny occurs. ( )
  reluctantm | Mar 13, 2014 |
Well crafted short stories by an excellent writer who has found her voice. It is a graphic voice, perhaps even shocking at times, but it is authentic and original and entertaining. ( )
  Tod_Christianson | Feb 10, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 148,003,647 books! | Top bar: Always visible