Last Plane out of Paris: Collectors Edition…

Last Plane out of Paris: Collectors Edition (edition 2012)

by Paul Moxham

Member:calicocat901
Title:Last Plane out of Paris: Collectors Edition
Authors:Paul Moxham
Info:
Rating:***

Last Plane out of Paris: Collectors Edition by Paul Moxham

I received this book from the author through LibraryThing for an honest review. I enjoyed this quick read in one day. It was a very enjoyable read with lots of action, twists and turns, and a somewhat predictable ending. I would recommend this book to all ages. ( )
  jimphillips8 | Dec 27, 2013 |
This book reminded me of the serials I watched at the movie theaters when I was a kid. Yes I am that old. Much like the movie serials, the story is a bit light. The problem with short stories, there is not enough time to really develop characters. That is the case with this book which is really three or four installments. That being said, this is a story about a mission that really could have happened. It is worth your time to read it and you will not feel left down. My rating is really 3.5 stars. ( )
  honoliipali | Nov 24, 2013 |
A reasonably enjoyable and quick read, very reminiscent for older readers such as myself of the more jaunty adventures of Biggles. Some looseness when playing with history, but overall a fun read, especially for younger teens/older children. ( )
  Davros-10 | Feb 12, 2013 |
I received this Ebook as an Early Reviewer selection and found it very easy to read. It was fast moving, but rather unbelievable in some parts. Characters forgot they had a gun, a map and a radio until the opportune moment arrived and were able to out manoever invading Germans easily. It was entertaining, just a bit too easily wrapped up on a neat package. ( )
  michrym | Feb 11, 2013 |
I received this book as part of a Member Giveaway from LibraryThing. This is the second book that I have read from this author, and my comments for this book is about the same as for the other. There is great promise here for this author, as he does a good job with plot development and action. This story starts a little slow at first, but gets faster in pace, and some of the action sequences are very exciting. The book needs editing for grammar, sentence structure and spelling. I would also have liked a little more character development, there was very little back story for any of the characters to help the reader become involved with the characters. I would also suggest to the author to tighten up the dialogue and vocabulary to make it a little more sophisticated, even for a young adult novel, the dialogue seemed a little immature and choppy at times. I did love the time period of the setting, I am interested in reading this author's next work, and look forward to the sequel to this novel. ( )
  calicocat901 | Jan 25, 2013 |

Paul Moxham is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,787,473 books! | Top bar: Always visible