Keeper of the Light by Diane Chamberlain

Keeper of the Light

by Diane Chamberlain

Recently added byJudithDCollins
    Kiss River by Diane Chamberlain (DeniseG53)
    DeniseG53: This is the second book in the Keeper of the Light trilogy; Her Mother's Shadow is the third book.
    Her Mother's Shadow by Diane Chamberlain (DeniseG53)
    DeniseG53: Keeper of the Light is the first book in a trilogy; Kiss River is the second book and Her Mother's Shadow is the third.

Amazing!!! I do not believe Diane Chamberlain could write a bad book – everything she writes is extraordinary! I loved the book and looking forward to reading the other two in the Kiss River series, as just purchased the next two Nook books.

My favorite characters were Olivia and Alec!!. Wow, did Annie have everyone fooled along with Mary, the old lady! Loved the setting¸ the lighthouse, and the twists and turns which were page turners! Highly creative writer and each of her books are different and reads which you cannot put down!

| Nov 26, 2014 | edit |

Dr. Olivia Simon is on duty in the emergency room of North Carolina's Outer Banks Hospital when a gunshot victim is brought in. Midway through the desperate effort to save the young woman's life, Olivia realizes who she is—Annie O'Neill. The woman Olivia's husband, Paul, is in love with.

When Annie dies on the operating table, she leaves behind three other victims. Alec O'Neill, who thought he had the perfect marriage. Paul, whose fixation on Annie is unshakable. And Olivia, who is desperate to understand the woman who destroyed her marriage.

Now they are left with unanswered questions about who Annie really was. And about the secrets she kept hidden so well.

(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:39:54 -0400)

Midway through performing surgery on a gunshot victim, Dr. Olivia Simon learns that the victim is Annie O'Neill, the woman with whom Olivia's husband is in love.

Diane Chamberlain is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,020,204 books! | Top bar: Always visible