Room to Grow by Kate Sherwood

Room to Grow (edition 2012)

by Kate Sherwood

Member:jmcarr2001
Title:Room to Grow
Authors:Kate Sherwood
Info:Samhain Publishing, Ltd. (2012), Kindle Edition, 101 pages
Rating:*1/2
Tags:2012, ebook, m/m, contemporary

Room to Grow by Kate Sherwood

This was good, it was sweet, but I read it just a few days after [b:For the Living|13552070|For the Living|L.A. Witt|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1332111776s/13552070.jpg|19120049], and they were pretty similar, so it bugged me a bit. This one was well written, but I felt it could have been longer, fleshed out a bit more. ( )
  Bitchie | Sep 21, 2013 |
3.75 stars

Was a bit too short, resolution seemed hurried. Like always, I loved the characters and the writing. ( )
  mearias | Apr 3, 2013 |
Would have been a solid four stars but it felt like a chapter was left out between the MCs first shag and the next chapter. I loved the slow build up of their relationship but, once they got in bed, it felt like some of the chemistry disappeared. It returned afterwards so I guess the sex scene just didn't do it for me, as sweet as it was.

There was a general lack of resolution and tying up of loose ends (Stephanie's feelings about David moving on so fast and how it affected her relationship with Cole, the whole moving in thing, David bottoming, to name a few) that left me unsatisfied, but I did enjoy the story overall. ( )
  jules0623 | Mar 31, 2013 |

jules0623 | Mar 29, 2013 |

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 92,125,961 books! | Top bar: Always visible